Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » can you only erect to feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: can you only erect to feet?
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went through a stage where I could get erect in general but I couldn't get off unless I somehow brought feet into the picture. Footjobs or kissing feet during sex seemed to be the only way I could actually orgasm. This has luckily changed as of recently and I can now completely enjoy sex without feet.

I still love me some feet though [Big Grin]

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes man i can erect just by seeing a pair of nice feet, and more of they're well polish with a french pedicure, that gives me an urge to have feet in my face or smell them.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lot's of things can get me excited (and erect) but nothing as much as feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I feel almost like you do. I mean that if I see some sweet looking peds I can get hard easy as hell...but if I see some big tits it doesnt get me riled up as feet do!

Yes exactly the same here & even is some pretty woman showed me her Fanny I still would'nt get excited about it in way shap or foarm!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Young & Aspiring:
I went through a stage where I could get erect in general but I couldn't get off unless I somehow brought feet into the picture. Footjobs or kissing feet during sex seemed to be the only way I could actually orgasm. This has luckily changed as of recently and I can now completely enjoy sex without feet.

I guess largely because I'm going through a similar stage I'd love to hear some more about this. How long did it last? Were you anxious about it? Did your SO ever get upset about your focus on her feet?

Mine may even be a little stronger (and I'm not bragging about this- it does make me somewhat anxious) because my wife's not flexible enough to do some of the positions that other's have shared here- where they can have intercourse while still getting feet in their hands, to hold or caress or face, to lick and suck. Consequently, because I desire to see them so badly I usually satisfy her, then position myself to climax onto her feet. I've also been very partial to seeing her in flip-flops or sandals. In fact on those nights that I know that I'd better have intercourse and finish inside her to make her happy I often make sure that a pair of her FF's or sandals are visible to me from the bed during sex to serve as a visual aid. Sometimes I ask her to wear them during sex.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links