Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stirrup Pants (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stirrup Pants
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love stirrup pants, especially with flats. Nothing better to see dipping and dangling with.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaaaahhhh [Roll Eyes] So that's what they're called. Haven't seen them around here since the 80s. Stirrups are O.K because if it hides part of the foot (weather it's "Stirrups", Sandals or flarey trousers), it's a tease. And a tease definatley gets me aroused [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like Bondo, I'm not a big fan of stirrup pants, but I absolutely LOVE spandex leggings and bare feet. Since I was a kid, that was always my favorite. Any type of tight pant that's narrow around the ankles, I love.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with you!!!!!! and my gal does wear such tights when she's relaxing. stirrup pants not really my deal however.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to work with a lady that wore those quite a bit. she had some pretty nice feet, though they were a little dirty at times. man did she have a nice juicy looking big toe, i mean that thing was BIG [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spandex! mmm sweaty spandex. mmmmmmmmmmm lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdorableAudrey
Board Regular
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdorableAudrey   Author's Homepage   Email AdorableAudrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh I had so many pairs of those 'back in the day'. LOL

In retrospect I think they are pretty silly, but I'm pretty excited to see footless tights and leggings come back, I really love the dance-apparel look, brings me back to all the dance classes I took when I was younger. [Smile]

--------------------
I live to tease! My sites:
Very Naughty Feet Blog
AdorableAudrey.com
AudreysLegTease.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links