Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » her sleeping (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: her sleeping
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexyblondefeet.. chill. you did ask and you must have known on some level that it wasnt 100% ok to do. is it akin to raping? that may be a little strong, but it definitely not right. i mean, even if she is ok with it while awake, how would she feel about you having sex with her while she is asleep? its all about consent.
so quit the insults and try being a little more mature.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is totally cool with me messing with her when she is asleep.. I just wanted to know if others enjoyed it as much as I do....thats all
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tony_dyer2000:
I dont know what it is about "sleeping feet" I think its because you can be uninhibited and free to do what you like with seemingly no one watching, dunno just me thoughts.

There's no question that many men are incredibly aroused by the whole "doing things to a girl while she sleeps" thing. Peruse any vidclip site today and you'll find plenty of clips showing guys supposedly kissing, fondling, orally sodomizing and actually having intercourse with "sleeping girls". Personally I can't wrap my mind around that, largely because the only way you could accomplish that would be to drug a girl-and that IS rape.

I believe it is largely a power and control thing or the excitemenrt of possibly getting caught, and I'd be lying if I said that I've never gotten excited by both of those- I have.

In my case my desire was not to play with her feet (she would not have appreciated being kept awake by that) but to simply jerk-off while looking at, and being close to, her barefeet. This desire was driven by two major underlying factors: being horny from not getting much regular sex because of our young kids and my frustration at not being brave enough to tell my wife about my fetish (she had no clue back then). It was my only chance to focus, love and appreciate her bare feet that I had. At times I even had the submissive psychological thought that, if she'd wake up to find me "appreciating her feet" that she'd both see that I had a fetish and it would force me to confess it to her. But at the time I could not make myself do it- I respected her too much.

I have no doubt that she'd get very upset with me now if she woke up to find me "spanking the monkey" at or on her barefeet while she slept. She'd probably not be real enthused about me wanting to do that in the middle of the night if I asked her, but probably would allow me to.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya feetluvr...I sometimes just want to sit at the end of the bed and jerk just either looking at her feet or smelling them..not even have my girl give me a FJ.She sometimes will indulge me so to speak but more and more it is starting to seem like a "chore" to her although she has to do nothing but lie there.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i asked my lady her thoughts.. she said.. if i had never told her i wanted to do so and it woke her up.. she'd be upset. but if she knew in advance i might do so... in most instances she'd be ok.

her definition of what makes it ok, why is she asleep at the time i'm messin' with her feet.... did she have a long hard day? is she taking a short nap.. is it in the morning after a nights sleeep. the more she needs sleep, the more she's not going to be thrilled by what i'm doing..

she'd rather i wake her (at appropraite time) so that she's awake when i do what I want with her feet..

thankfully for her.. i've not got a thing for doing stuff to her feet while she's asleep. i just love massaging her feet when she's had pumps on with hose.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I sometimes just want to sit at the end of the bed and jerk just either looking at her feet or smelling them.

This situation is probably the only time that you can really "savor" her feet visually or via smell for as long as you want to. Unfortunately the lights are usually out so it can be hard to see. Certainly would not be hard to smell though.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many times I have laid upon the sofa with my girlfriends feet upon my chest. She often fell asleep but that didn't stop my kisses and caresses. You will know it's wrong when she kicks you in the head. Until then, enjoy!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links