Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ashlee Simpson's Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ashlee Simpson's Feet
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a strong smell of BS sinnister! No offense man but come on...first off you catch a fucking drumstick?! and that allows you to get back stage with her....then you give her a foot rub?! riiiggggghhhhhtttt...and I got a FJ from Britney Spears after her concert!......
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Half the stuff in this community is probably BS. Half the stuff in life is BS. Hot fantasies are good enough for me. [Smile]

Why does someone always have to call people out? You guys don't really think everyone here is so friggin' retarded that they need these things pointed out to them do you? [Big Grin]

Just because people say "nice story, man" or "that's really hot" or whatever doesn't necessarily mean they believe it. Maybe a lot of people posting positive remarks are just trying to be nice to the thread starter rather than bust his nuts in a place everyone comes to enjoy themselves. [Smile]

Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

man take it easy...i was just saying stop insulting our intelligence...nothing wrong with telling a fantasy or w/e but if your gonna tell a story like that it just insults our intelligence...
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't Ashlee Simpson climb on a McDonald's counter one time and asked someone to kiss her feet?

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I definetly would have gotten fries with that:)
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who think this story is "BS", thats fair enough (it is a bit hard to believe on a foot fetish site), the only thing i'll say is that I hope most of you enjoyed hearing what happened. If this story was made up than my story writing skills leave a lot to be desired, because believe me i would've have made it much jucier but unfortunatley unlike in the stories, Ashlee did not give me a foot job, I did not blow on her feet, She did not take me into a private room and order me to lick her feet clean,it was just a nervous five minute rub but who knows, there is always room for a sequel (maybe you can write it for me bluetoelover). jdk597 - You the man!

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Didn't Ashlee Simpson climb on a McDonald's counter one time and asked someone to kiss her feet?

she sure did. I think there are more people than anyone would realize that would automatically kiss her feet. I am not a big fan of her myself, but if an opportunity presented itself to me, I'd go for it
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
and I got a FJ from Britney Spears after her concert!......

Ah! Now we know the REAL reason why her and Kevin Federline are getting a divorce! [Laugh]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
man take it easy...

I was trying to get all that stuff out without seeming like too much of a dickhead, hoping all those damn smilies might help. [Big Grin]

No hard feelings brother. [Cool]

I'll take a supersize order of those Ashlee Simpson feet, and a chocolate shake. [Smile]

Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

alright man i didnt take any offense jdk597! But ya I just felt like it was BS and he was just trying to play with our imagination. But I guess he makes a valid point in the fact that if it was in fact BS he would have added some flair to his writing. Ya Fate111, she's coming to my place later for a hot date! [Tongue]
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps Ashlee enjoys a bit of foot worship. I read a newspaper account months ago about an arguement she had in a burger joint. To paraphrase what she said to a fellow customer she said "you're only worthy to kiss my feet." If she said that to me it would certainly leave a large lump of secret desires in my throat.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know whats funny about these stories?We tell them like a normal guy would talk about getting laid. "DUDE,I TOTALY FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER." then theres us "Dude,I totaly touched her feet!" SCORE!!.lmao
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaddix:
You know whats funny about these stories?We tell them like a normal guy would talk about getting laid. "DUDE,I TOTALY FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER." then theres us "Dude,I totaly touched her feet!" SCORE!!.lmao

Soooo very true. The big reward is always getting to those feet. I remember my foot encounters more than getting regular sex.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one thing I learnt is anything is possible...to the guy that didn't believe that catching a drummers drumstick @ a show can sometimes lead u acess to the backstage should know that that has happened @ variouse shows wit variouse artists so in my opinion the possibility is there.weather this guy massaged her feet or not is for u to or not believe.having encounters wit celebs where u may be ina situation like that is very very possible.ecspecially if your in ny,la,miami.they are not gods.they are normal people who for the most part go to places we do,so the possibility is there....now fuck being concerned if he's lying.,I'd be more concerd ofa straight guy @ a ashlee simpson show hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Well that was the first red flag vine! What the eff was he doing at a Ashlee Simpson concert?! Because everyone knows she doesnt sing...
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links