Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what do people think about tattoos around the ankles and maybe on the feet?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what do people think about tattoos around the ankles and maybe on the feet??
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually dislike ink in general on women. i think its just too declasse, but suprisingly, i do like them on the foot. my earliest memory of seeing a foot tat was on my honeymoon w/ my 1st wife and the wife of one of the couples we met had a beautiful lizard across the top of her foot and the tail trailed into the big toe. dunno what it was, buti just couldnt help but to keep staring. i also like the lil tats just on a toe like daniels twins or brit have.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I love tattoos on the ankles or lower legs, but the jury is still out for me on tattoos on the actual foot. It would depend on the tattoo. I would probably prefer smaller ones.

My preferences are very similar, I'm not a big fan of foot tattoos. Whether on the legs, ankle or foot I prefer them to be very small, unless it's a tattoed anklet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KylieRae
Board Regular
Member # 18129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KylieRae   Author's Homepage   Email KylieRae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not crazy for tattoos no matter where on the body they are...

--------------------
 -
Email: kyliesfeet@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually saw a girl with a tattoo on one of her soles. Just think about that for a second.....her soles!!!! It actually looked pretty hot, believe it or not. If I can find it, I'll post it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I actually saw a girl with a tattoo on one of her soles. Just think about that for a second.....her soles!!!! It actually looked pretty hot, believe it or not. If I can find it, I'll post it.

she must not be ticklish or feel loads of pain!!! or else.. she loves that feeling.. tough place to put a tat!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on her sole? i gotta see that one.. any luck on finding it?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of tattoos on women in general, and especially not on the ankles or feet in particular. In my view, a woman's feet are naturally beautiful, so no need to mark them up. A sexy pedicure is enough.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No tats on the feet for me thanks! I have seen some nice looking ones around the ankle area that don't diminish the beauty of the feet (Lexi Lapetina instantly springs to mind, she has a tattoo around there and she's a total hottie!), but more often than not foot tats tend to ruin God-given female beauty.

Another thing I don't care for on women are these tattooed anklet thingies. What the hell is that all about? Why not just, you know, wear an anklet?! [Confused]

I'm kind of a hypocrit on that last part though...Nicole Richie has a rosery tattooed on one of her ankles and I've got a gazillion pics saved of her.

Depends on the girl, the location of the tattoo, and of course the tattoo itself I suppose.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like tats anyhow, but a tat on a womans foot thats a bonus ! ankle or calf tats are cute - but take a look at this lady having her soles tattooed

http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/search/srch2004.exe

just type soles into the search facility

i think thats nice....

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links