Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what would you do (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what would you do
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No,but hell no! That's just about like having a gay guy come up to you,and ask if he can suck your dick [Eek!]

Female feet only.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post 
sounds like ljudd_feet is getting a Bit upset that nobody likes male feet. I think he must be wondering if he should come out of the closet.

ljudd if male feet are YOUR thing thats GREAT but we in here DONT care and dont want to hear about it AT ALL so go elsewhere PLEASE.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ljudd_feet:
also,these area is called foot fetish chat,well that is what i am doing

Just look at the banner and take a browse through the pics section, the contributions section, the clips section, etc...and it should be most obvious to everybody that this forum is about our passion for FEMALE feet. Please don't get so defensive if people don't cotton to a question about guys' feet.

As for your question at hand, my answer is no as well. And if you're wanting to talk about guys' feet with like-minded people, then I'd recommend that you find another forum. If you want to stay on-topic and talk about female feet, then you won't have any problems hanging out around here.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry bro. I can see where you are coming from, because a ton of lesbians and gay men have foot fetishes. I know a girl who LOVES men feet. She sucked on my toes one time and it was cool as hell. A lot of the more masculine/dom lesbians have serious foot fetishes. I can see your question, but I'm straight, so I don't care how his feet look-bottom line he is a dude and I'm straight. Like most on this board, I would have to say no.

not to be mean, but if you could see yourself being attracted to a guys feet, then your a lil bit bi curious. Cause if your were totally straight, looking at a dudes feet would just be like looking at a dude-wouldn't do anything for you.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No just ladies feet for me thanks.I am not into the gay thing
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
hell no, and if he tried to shove it in my face he'd end up on the ground... in much pain
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no

foot worship is sexual.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woah, woah, woah. He isn't just going around saying he has a gay foot fetish. He just asked a question, the responses are a bit extreme.

As for me, no. I would never, /ever/ worship a guy's feet. I would rather beat my face into a pole until I truely believed that I was the very model of a modern major general. I think male feet are the most disgusting things on the planet. I am totally heterosexual, and find your post to be, admittidly, a little bisexual in its nature. Most likely, considering that all the men here, like me, are entirely heterosexual, they're probably going to disagree with you, and if they don't, then I was wrong about the heterosexual part.

Sorry, bro. Going to have to look elsewhere if you want to discuss that with sharers of the same joy. [Cry]

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That [Cry] came out really over-reacting. Scratch the [Cry] . Makes it look like I'm sad about it. Ew.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I'm not into guy's feet at all. It's strictly all about female feet for me.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You must be kidding. Guys feet should be kept under wraps. I say NO WAY!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Male feet shoiuld be kept under wrap. No way to male foot toe sucking.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Male feet shoiuld be kept under wrap. No way to male foot toe sucking.

Not only do male feet do nothing for me, but they disgust me. I look at another man's feet the way I look at another man's penis. It's just wrong, nasty, and not something I think about
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO...Hell No Man...I dont want no nasty dudes feet up in my face....Womens feet only....hahaha
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, that is wrong in sooooooo many ways.... Get back in your closet.....

how could you even for a second..... [Puke]

Geeeezusssss....

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links