Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nude--But Wearing Shoes! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nude--But Wearing Shoes!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to add to coed's comment.. even with the model without shoes.. they usually have her on her toes to accentuate her legs..

i've taken many pics.. looks better with heels on or on tip toes!!! (no i don't do nude pics)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lou. And maybe I chose my words carelessly. I admire you guys who can get off on girls who wear flip flops thru muddy puddles and to be sure I've seen a few ladies in stiletto heeled sandals with painted toe nails and or toe rings that really got me going. As for socks, Theyre like feet, Every one owns a pair. Ellen Degenerese wears socks and tennies on her show every day and dances like a man. WOW! Now to have your way with her feet in socks..... Hey Heres another one. Rosie O'Donnel walking around in flip flops.....YUCK Do You know why most of those hookers wear hose and high heels? Duh? Its equated with sex? Maybe I have seen Too many girls walking around in dirty clothes with dirty hair and dirty feet in flip flops that turn me off. To each there own.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
Ellen Degenerese wears socks and tennies on her show every day and dances like a man. WOW! Now to have your way with her feet in socks..... Hey Heres another one. Rosie O'Donnel walking around in flip flops.....YUCK

Remember now Bro, we're supposed to be talking about FEMALE feet on this forum! I'm not sure those two "whatevers" qualify. [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remembering, I used to be friends with a stripper (just friends--she was married!) She knew I like feet. I asked her once why many strippers keep their shoes on, and she explained that they dance better with them on.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
and she explained that they dance better with them on.

dance better? most chicks I see can barely walk right in heels, let alone dance

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most who know how to dance say they do best in heels.. you can pivot better.... however.. those who don't know... usually aren't help any by heels.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Shoes are sometimes a symbol of sexiness, even to non foot guys.

A lot of guys like the totally nude but wearing heels look

I believe these statements are true. There seems to be a certain number of guys who, although apparently not into shoes or feet, love to see a nude or semi-nude girl with shoes on. Sometimes, as someone mentioned, it's because the heels will give the model's calves and thighs some definition and shape. But then you see many shots where the gal's not standing up (reclining, seated, laying on her stomach, etc.) where the shoe is obviously not doing anything other than covering her feet.

Maybe the guys that like this are closet foot lovers who are into the "teasiness" of the foot being covered. I can personally admit to understanding this concept, as I frequently can get as excited about a girl in a bikini as I can a totally nude girl. It's the titillation of not being able to see what those covered parts look like, yet it's fun imagining what they will look like.

Although shoes turn me completely off, I will admit that I find sandals and flip-flops increasingly erotic and sexual- to the point that I love seeing (and do request) that my wife leave them on or put them on while nude, even during sex sometimes. In this case, instead of being titillating because of what you can't see, it's an additive effect of highlighting or accenting the bare foot that arouses me.

quote:
Often the photo gets cut off just before her feet are shown
Nothing drives me crazier!!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links