Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Playing" with Her Feet when she's Sleepin (wrong??) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Playing" with Her Feet when she's Sleepin (wrong??)
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm I was thinking may be the next time you to have sex,kiss her from head to toe,if she seem's to be cool with you kissing her toe's,it ought to be safe to tell her,just depending on her reaction.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonic_angel666
Board Regular
Member # 6509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonic_angel666   Email demonic_angel666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That'd be very kinky, as long as I knew about it and didn't get woken up if I was sleeping. lol, I don't think my partner would go as far as jizzing in my shoes but on my feet while I'm sleeping or napping would be ok, as long as I got all the details when I woke up. As for what he is doing that is very nasty, if I didn't know about my other halfs fetish and I caught him doing that I'd be pissed that he didn't tell me and pissed that he was sprogging on me and in my shoes without my knowing. Try coming out slowly give her a foot massage one night then progress from there, try and guage her reactions, find out if she's a kinky bitch.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play with my new girls feet when she sleeps. But she know I have a fetish and she has come to enjoy the foot massages after a long day at work and me sucking on her toes and stuff. Once you tell her, if she really likes you she might be down for it and it can help your relationship. Be like Nike and just do it.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dean_luvs_feet
Board Regular
Member # 18907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean_luvs_feet   Email dean_luvs_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love playin with my girls feet while she sleeps. i lick them, suck them and come on them. but i agree with the others.

see my gils knows about my love for feet and she knows every nows most nights i go to the othetr side of the bed and help myslef while she sleeps. the rush is great but wen she knows asbout it, while your down there, she may wkae up and rub them give u a foot show or a wiggle.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dean_luvs_feet
Board Regular
Member # 18907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean_luvs_feet   Email dean_luvs_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about the mistakes.....LOL!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links