Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Dom foot men out there? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any Dom foot men out there?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta be in control! to each his own though. Nothing wrong with having the girl in control though once in a while!Might have to try it out some time!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not too bad, letting the girl have control. I tried getting trampled once at a parlor a few times, and it did nothing for me. However, at a Foot Night I went to (my first one actually), I did a double session with two girls I had had individual sessions with earlier, where it was me dictating what was going down. One of the girls, Christa Faust actually, can be quite dominant and she decided to trample me. Man, for such a small woman (like 5 feet tall with size 5 feet, maybe weiging at most 110 pounds) she could really put the hurt on you. I was feeling that trample days later, and you know what, it had felt pretty damn good.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm VERY submissive, married to a VERY dominant woman that enjoys spanking me
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links