Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i fucking hate ugg boots (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: i fucking hate ugg boots
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
Yeah...the only saving grace those things have are the fact that they don't exactly look very "breathable" so you can bet girls who wear them have some rather "aromatic" feet at the end of the day... [Drool]

I wear uggs (sorry) Trashy??? [Laugh]

If you like your girls feet to have a strong sweaty leathery smell than I suggest you have her wear UGGS.

Disclaimer, these things need to be aired out the longer you have them [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah i think its better fot a girl to wear some heels after a day in those her feet are gonna be smelling nice and they look way sexier and even if there not open toe u kno at one point a girl is gonna slip her feet out of them

fuck uggs.. flip flops and heels forever

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
[QUOTE]

If you like your girls feet to have a strong sweaty leathery smell than I suggest you have her wear UGGS.

no thanks

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I'm not a real shoe fan anyway, but any type of footwear that provides a nice aromatic experience afterwards can't be that bad.

I tend to only like shoes in the sense of shoe removal, and I prefer close-toed shoes and socks for some reason when the feet are finally exposed. Adds to the surprise of how the feet'll look.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for any guy who likes to see the female foot presented with love and admiration...well ugg boots are the equvilent of wrapping Chelsea Charms tits in five sleeping bags.

yes, they are there but we CANNOT see them.

[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grimbold
Loyal Member
Member # 19007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grimbold   Author's Homepage   Email grimbold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont like em. had a classmate who wore them a lot, once at a movie she took them off, and instantaneously about 15 people gasped and then screamed " will the person who just stank the place up please put their shoes back on"

Mild aroma to the feet is sexy....but shoe/boot driven aroma/odor...ugggh!!!

PS: Agree abt airing out of shoes.

--------------------
My collections: http://grimbold.ucgalleries.com/

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links