Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Causes of Foot Fetishism (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Causes of Foot Fetishism
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only speak for myself, but I think the very shape and design of the female foot touches the subconscious in a way that goes beyond words. I not only lust for the female foot, I am actually intrigued by it and curious as to how it works. I have seen quite a few in my life time that I feel are the closest thing to perfection that I have witnessed. A perfectly shaped foot with just the right touches of character are a work of art indeed.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JayArr,

Very interesting insight. I liked the whole "intimate geometry" thing, and you're a fine writer.

quote:
Originally posted by I eat robots:
Uno1, very interesting. But then, if you don't mind me asking (and I'm somewhat rudely presupposing that you are probably an advocate for evolution, but if I'm wrong please correct me), why do you think such an appeal in something similar to 'fine art' would evolve in humans? This isn't meant to challenge your opinion, but rather hear your thoughts on it, because to some extent I definitely agree with the possibility and plausibility of aspects of your theory.

Thanks, IER. Actually, evolution wasn't that big of a factor in my theory (not consciously anyway); I just sort of assumed that whatever it is in each of us that catches our attention in regards to artwork -- making it pleasing/fascinating on an aesthetic level -- is perhaps the very same thing that makes the image of the female foot attractive to some of us as well.

Sort of like if you're looking at a sculpture, examining all the fine curves and such. Feet are comparable because they also have a certain complexity to them in structure. This is accented by the way the toes are all similar in appearance, but differ from one another slightly in size -- giving the foot, as I mentioned, a 'construct' kind of look, like something that's been molded with care (just as artwork is).

Also, let's face it, toes are just plain cute...especially those of Shayna Ryan, who likely has the most beautiful feet I've ever seen (which is why I enjoy observing 'fine art' during the first scene of Bikini Hoe-Down [Wink] ) except for perhaps Lauren Storm.

Anyway, if evolution does fit in somewhere, then perhaps it's the opposite of what I'm suggesting. Maybe feet are the earliest forms of 'artwork' (being among the curviest parts of the body), creating a primal appreciation for structural works of visual beauty that extends to things like fine art.

Guess I went kind of deep there. [Wink]

[ January 31, 2007, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dub
Board Regular
Member # 12547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I developed my fetish from a girl I liked during early highschool; start of high school she wore those cute leather schoolgirls shoes, then a year later she started wearing horrid white sneakers!

I was indifferent with feet up until that stage.

[ January 29, 2007, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: Dub ]

Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uno1:
JayArr,

Very interesting insight. I liked the whole "intimate geometry" thing, and you're a fine writer.

Thank you, Uno1.

I have enjoyed your insights, too. And if anyone's a fine writer, it's you.

quote:
Uno1
quote:
Originally posted by I eat robots:
Uno1, very interesting. But then, if you don't mind me asking (and I'm somewhat rudely presupposing that you are probably an advocate for evolution, but if I'm wrong please correct me), why do you think such an appeal in something similar to 'fine art' would evolve in humans? This isn't meant to challenge your opinion, but rather hear your thoughts on it, because to some extent I definitely agree with the possibility and plausibility of aspects of your theory.

Thanks, IER. Actually, evolution wasn't that big of a factor in my theory (not consciously anyway); I just sort of assumed that whatever it is in each of us that catches our attention in regards to artwork -- making it pleasing/fascinating on an aesthetic level -- is perhaps the very same thing that makes the image of the female foot attractive to some of us as well.

Sort of like if you're looking at a scuplture, examining all the fine curves and such. Feet are comparable because they also have a certain complexity to them in structure. This is accented by the way the toes are all similar in appearance, but differ from one another slightly in size -- giving the foot, as I mentioned, a 'construct' kind of look, like something that's been molded with care (just as artwork is).

Also, let's face it, toes are just plain cute...especially those of Shayna Ryan, who likely has the most beautiful feet I've ever seen (which is why I enjoy observing 'fine art' during the first scene of Bikini Hoe-Down [Wink] ) except for perhaps Lauren Storm.

Anyway, if evolution does fit in somewhere, then perhaps it's the opposite of what I'm suggesting. Maybe feet are the earliest forms of 'artwork' (being among the curviest parts of the body), creating a primal appreciation for structural works of visual beauty that extends to things like fine art.

Guess I went kind of deep there. [Wink]

Those are some cool ruminations.

I definitely think you have something -- even if I can't say what it is.

I remember reading a phrase in a book one time that's stuck with me: "dripping in elegance". That kinda describes feet, I think. They somehow look fluidic and solid. They have a viscous power, you might say (even though they are very much solid; well, to the same extent we're all solid -- our bodies ARE over 2/3 water, afterall). It seems like they came from something. And that they're forever melting -- slowly, imperceptibly, waiting to be sculpted by human hands. They're something we're compelled to want to grab onto and shape and explore while we can.

As you can see, that kinda ties in with what you've said. We're on the cusp of something, perhaps. I would say breasts have a similar connotation: they look like they're dripping down from a woman's body. And, for some very obvious reasons, sex and fluids go hand in hand.

I can definitely see why you invoked artwork. Feet have that statuesque look. If you look at a lot of fantasy drawings today, feet are often emphasised, perhaps as they once were in ancient and Renaissance art. They seem to connote a purity of being. When I see bare female feet, it's like seeing their whole body in natural form; they're naked, you might say. It's all rather fascinating, isn't it?

[ January 29, 2007, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: JayArr ]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JayArr:
Thank you, Uno1.

I have enjoyed your insights, too. And if anyone's a fine writer, it's you.

Well let's hope so, as I'm currently attempting to struggle through a novella. [Wink] I think that toes in a downward vertical position do indeed have that dripping in elegance look.

quote:
If you look at a lot of fantasy drawings today, feet are often emphasised, perhaps as they once were in ancient and Renaissance art.

Interestingly, it's a fantasy novel I happen to be writing, and yes, it is cool when female characters in medieval fantasy lore -- with their long garments and flowing hair and purposeful stares -- happen to be standing or sitting barefoot.
quote:
When I see bare female feet, it's like seeing their whole body in natural form; they're naked, you might say. It's all rather fascinating, isn't it?

That sums it up nicely. The feeling that the woman is in a natural form that connotes comfort on her part is also a big reason it's always been alluring to me.

[ January 31, 2007, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe there was a neurologist that proposed that since the feet and genitals occupied adjacent areas of the brain, a foot fetish was simply a short circuit between the two.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that there is a strong genetic component to it and when given the ideal situation and over time this part of our brain is triggered on. Once triggered on, the more you feed the fire the stronger it grows!
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cs, that is a really intriguing point - now with that theory, is a foot fetish cogenital or can that 'short circuit' of sorts devlop in one's life?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DenverSpleen
Board Regular
Member # 16230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DenverSpleen   Email DenverSpleen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My understanding is that the part of the brain that manages sex (urges as well as the appropriate body parts) is right next to that part of the brain that handles the feet, and some "crosstalk" between these brain areas occurs. (See the work of neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran.)

There is some considerable variance in how each of us enjoys feet for smell (or feet that DON'T smell) or the submissive aspect (some like "crushing" or foot dominance) or clean vs. dirty feet, so I question any of those aspects as being the cause of the so-called fetish.

I say so-called because, strictly speaking, it is only a fetish if it is a requirement for sexual arousal. If you enjoy feet among other aspects (and body parts) of a woman and if foot play is not required for satisfaction, then it is not a fetish.

I think there are more "breast fetishists" and "ass fetishists" than foot fetishists, although they don't find anything "wrong" with their prediliction towarts tits and ass.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I decided to throw my two cents in here on foot fetish. Like all individuals genetics and environment play a role in foot fetishes. This would explain why we have some who like neutral,and some who like scent. Some who like mashing some who would think that is totally bizarre.
My reason for my foot fetish would be heavily influenced by environment. I grew up in an era where we didn't have access to seeing a lot of nude beautiful women, unless you bought or found a playboy. But you did see beautiful women on tv. The foot was something that was sometimes exposed and sometimes covered. So there for if you had the genetic prediposition and environment sometimes rewarding you with a glimpse of pretty feet. Waa Laaa!! YOu have me. Sorry for the long post!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum has better thoughts and is more cognitive then the other major foot forum(I aint saying no name-(slang)) that Ive seen. My opinion is that the origin of foot fetish is a combination of EVERYTHING that was mentioned here. And in all honesty we were all at our moms and aunts feet as YOUNG CHILDREN, and perhaps unconsciously formed opinions. Whenever my grandmother would come over as a young child Id run and get her some slippers. Sometimes, or once actually she asked me to cut her toenails. Actions like this may have permeated my gray matter somewhere.
There was great sharing of opinion and some even came close to echoing prose like Shakespeare. I thought that was great! In addition the pheremone concept is probably scientifically correct. There is nothing wrong with terms like "dripping in elegance", "bowing down at her pretty feet", "geometry and mathematics of her feet", Galileo himself said "If you dont describe space in terms of mathematics you are lost in a labyrinth. But who am I? Italy is shaped like a boot anyway. Good work guys..In unity there is strength!! Yes, lets spill our guts in order to learn the utmost detail!!

[ February 04, 2007, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darkwargreymon
Board Regular
Member # 19675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkwargreymon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure if foot fetish is genetic. I remmber my father once spoke to me about it, a long time ago, which makes me wonder if he has a foot fetish or not. As for me I have never told anyone that I have a foot fetish, because it is very wierd and is not seen as sometihng good. And I remmber I have had a foot fetish ever since I was little, I remmber I liked to tickle my aunt`s feet when I was like 3. And at school I always looked at girls wearing open-toe shoes or taking off their shoes and doing a sock wiggle.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran across these two link's,they go with this topic.

http://www.footfetishjob.com/

http://www.kinky-place.com/feet/feetfs.htm

But I think we're born with this great foot thing.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly dident think I would gleen any new information on the subject when I started reading this forum. I still have no idea as to why we have the fetish or where it came from. I am just glad i have it and wouldent trade it for anything.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Capt.Wolf
Board Regular
Member # 19760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capt.Wolf   Email Capt.Wolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm. I don't understand why anyone really questions why they've got a foot fetish. It doesn't matter and yet it seems to draw everyones attention away to discover "why" or "how" they got it. No one really knows unless you try explaining it with much difficulty. That might be a little too much to read as well. X_X
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links