Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New GF has ugly toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New GF has ugly toes
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here here footluvr. for some stupid reason, it never hit me that i would love my wife's feet even i didnt think they were the sexiest feet in the world. i did find myself turned off by my ex-wife's feet, but then again, it was a doomed marriage from day one. it does make sense in my present situation because my wife is not an 18 YO with a 18 YO body but i still go nuts when i watch her undress.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's feet in themselves are not that attractive, either, but the rest of her is hot. She's Russian, and they wear heels everywhere, all day, every day. It ruins the feet of many of them, making the toes more rounded and the nails somewhat stubby. She knows I'm into feet and heels, (even points out other girls in hot heels) and I get action pretty much whenever I want, though she doesn't really understand. When she has hot shoes or boots on, she'll let me lie with them in my face, or step on my fingers if I have my hand on the ground. She knows I like to see her step on stuff when we're out and about, but obliges only sporadically. I try to remember to let her know by action when I see her casually step on and crush something, by being obvious in my watching it, or grabbing her and kissing her afterward, so she'll connect the two.
Just the other day, she actually interrupted foreplay after we were already nude, saying she wanted the hot new pair of leather high-heeled boots I gave her for Christmas on while we did it. That was a first; Russians usually remove their shoes as soon as they come indoors..

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love rounded toes and stubby nails... that's perfect. I don't want feet resembling hands, gross. [Tongue]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't marry her or you'll regret it for life! Feet are FAR from the only quality you want in a woman but don't marry one with ugly feet. Find a girl with at least average feet and the other qualities you are looking for!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't date a girl JUST because shes got ugly feet, then i'm sorry, but thats shallow. I had to get that off my chest. If I ever dated a girl with ugly feet, I wouldn't dump her just because of it. I look for other qualitys other then her feet. I know i'm gonna get flammed for this, but oh well.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imasoleman:
If you don't date a girl JUST because shes got ugly feet, then i'm sorry, but thats shallow. I had to get that off my chest. If I ever dated a girl with ugly feet, I wouldn't dump her just because of it. I look for other qualitys other then her feet. I know i'm gonna get flammed for this, but oh well.

yeah it's shallow but so what?

women wont date you if they don't like your job even though everything else might be perfect so why should you feel guilty?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I was gonna get heat about it, i'm sorry, but i'm not changing my views about it. Yeah it's shallow so what? Wow, I don't know what to say. That to me is the biggest bumch of bull. Oh, this girl is smokin' but her feet are fugly so next. If nobdy agress with me on this then I guess i'm done with this site. And women that only date somebody cause of the money they make, I call it the MTV's oc, snd gold diggers. People that only date women cause there feet, shallow. I'm done with this site.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know where your coming from,man. Your a Footman,and a woman that doesn't have pretty feet,is a zero for most of us here,people can say what they want to,and try and play the good guy role,because most people in here have wife's or girl friend's with pretty feet,and its easy for them to set back and say give the girl a chance,ya thats a bunch of bull,because yall know good and damn well,a footperson in his or her right mind,has got to be with some one with decent- exquisite looking feet.Ya'll know that,so why give imasoleman a hard time about that. I'm not bustin any one's chops here,just speaking my mind [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I knew I was gonna get heat about it, i'm sorry, but i'm not changing my views about it. Yeah it's shallow so what? Wow, I don't know what to say. That to me is the biggest bumch of bull. Oh, this girl is smokin' but her feet are fugly so next. If nobdy agress with me on this then I guess i'm done with this site. And women that only date somebody cause of the money they make, I call it the MTV's oc, snd gold diggers. People that only date women cause there feet, shallow. I'm done with this site.

haha calm down tiger no reason to leave and I wouldn't call what i said "giving you heat" [Laugh]

I need pretty feet to be attracted to a girl

I don't see how it is any different than needing a pretty face or nice body to be attracted to a girl

if that makes a guy shallow than every guy is shallow because no guy fucks a girl unless there is something about her physical appearace that turns him on

women are every bit as shallow as men if not more when you throw in the job requirements

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, let's flip it around for a second. Would anyone date a girl who has the hottest feet you'd ever seen, but the rest of her was ass ugly? I'm talkin' ashy skin, harelips, cellulite, buckteeth, saggy tits, greasy hair, jug eared, rotund, bad breath, dry pussy, etc., but her feet are on par with Leggy Pauline, Lexi Lapentina, or Britney Sweetstink. On the real, I wouldn't. A shitload of negatives don't add up to something positive. I think I can be with a girl who at least has "fixer upper" feet, but the rest of her was above decent, than a girl who's feet are gorgeous, but the rest of her could not be salvaged.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You know what they say about not letting the door hit you.... [Thumbs Up]

I don't see how anyone with a so-called foot fetish could end up spending the rest of their lives with someone with feet that gives them the wet noodle.

According to Oprahistic logic that makes me "shallow" I say it is choosing a mate that fulfilling my mental and physical needs.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if she said she didn't wanna date you because you have an ugly dick? Or skinny arms or your chest wasn't big enough. Maybe one ball hangs lower than the other...? [Nana]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my end.. one needs to find the package they're most comfy with. if you can't keep your mind off the fact her feet are ugly.. it's going to be an issue for you later on sexually... esp if you depend on the feet to get you hot!

i know in my case.. i had an ex with the worse breath on the planet. everything else was cool. i tried really hard. but my issue.... kissing usually isn't that big a deal.. and i am pretty turned off by that to begin with. then.. throw in room-clearing-bad-breath... yeah.. it was a real issue real fast.

i got really fed up when my breath started to suffer and every where i went.. i could smell her on my breath.. gosh.. i hated it!!!!

we broke up for other reasons.. but the bad breath was rapidly climbing up the list!

i refused to kiss another girl until my breath recovered.. i coudln't subject someone to battery acid rotting corpse stench!!! (even though on me it wasn't too bad). i was pretty quiet for a while.. and tried many remedies..

thank God.. that is behind me and i've recovered. but kissing now is really important to me.. my fiance.. well... let's say.. i'm thrilled!!!

am I shallow? maybe.. but honestly.. it would have become a sore point.. why.. it got in the way of everything else.. i was embarassed in public.. i was not willing to kiss (we fought over that often).... i spent tons of cash to fix my breath afterwards....

trust me.. if a trait really bugs you.. move on to the next.. not worth the fights it can bring. women do the same thing.

when you find the package you like... you're able to overlook imperfections.

i love my lady to death!!!! her feet don't fit my ideal picture.. but.. they work beautifully for me!! the whole package of her works for me.. i can live with less than ideal feet!!! but her feet aren't ugly (though she feels they are). if the package didn't work.. i will admit.. i'd be less than happy with her feet.. but it won't be a deal breaker like the bad breath situation.

to each their own.. but women dump men over the type of job they have.. or their amount of sweat they produce. each has to find what works for them.

but if you're already married.. and her feet aren't your thing, you should have thought about it before.. so.. stick it out!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Well, let's flip it around for a second. Would anyone date a girl who has the hottest feet you'd ever seen, but the rest of her was ass ugly?

definitly not

I don't understand how so many guys seem to whack it to just feet pics in the pics section here without seeing the rest of the girl

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
What if she said she didn't wanna date you because you have an ugly dick? Or skinny arms or your chest wasn't big enough. Maybe one ball hangs lower than the other...? [Nana]

everybody has their own taste

the whole "liking somebody for what is on the inside" is just something ugly people like to think [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links