Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you ALWAYS tell (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can you ALWAYS tell
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't always tell, but then I usually skip right past the foot pics that don't show anything else.

Gross little side-note to this topic: I've got a cousin that, well, thinks he was born with the wrong plumbing (long and ^#$%ed up story). I can usually get along with him as long as all we talk about are things like comic books and video games, but last weekend he got drunk and insisted that I take a look at his feet...saying he "knew" that he had girl feet because of the compliments he used to get when he ran the gay bars. I just turned my head and told him to put his socks back on or I was gonna break my neck getting out of there (it was either that or knock his head off, and I didn't want to do that, he's my cousin afterall). I'm sorry, but that was going too far. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but knowing that he knows I'm a foot guy, that shit bordered on incestual.

I can't bring myself to look at him the same way anymore. [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha shit man..
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...Lou, thats funny, albeit disgusting, but fuckn funny....

And Tintin - couldn't agree with you more bro, Guy wearing flips = Gay, and is wrong on so many levels....

Telling female feet from male feet works on the same principal as Gaydar, and mine works just fine!!

Happy Patty's Day All!!!!!

[Cheers] [Cheers] [Cheers] [Joint] [Cheers] [Puke]

[Laugh]

Time for a Black and Tan!!!!!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazyscot:
LOL...Lou, thats funny, albeit disgusting, but fuckn funny....

Glad you got a kick out of it... [Big Grin]

For me though, seriously, it was pretty damn sad and traumatizing. Writing about it here and airring that little bit of dirty laundry has helped me with it though.

Happy St. Patty's Day yourself.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links