Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New female member (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New female member
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to this friendly board Audrey, you are indeed a beauty!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a warm welcome! Thanks everyone

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Chick!

Welcome!

The guys here are cool Audrey [Smile]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
There's a bigger forum, but this one is the friendliest one with the least amount of flame wars errupting.

So true, LeDaemon.

Welcome, Audrey. I hope you stick around and enjoy our company here at Wu's.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Audrey, you're quite pretty.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey, [Big Grin] your feet look wonderful!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Audrey, [Big Grin] your feet look wonderful!

as does the rest of her it looks like [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is me and Sam, one of my models, she is the sweetest girl

-

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey you both look cute as can be, and such lovely feet too i might add [Big Grin]

not sure what bug crawled up VOLKER's ass though [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VOLKER:
fuck you

I'll be the first to assume that Audrey beat you up and stole your lunch money then.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by VOLKER:
fuck you

I'll be the first to assume that Audrey beat you up and stole your lunch money then.
[Laugh]

i don't know but he posted basically the same thing in one of my topics. my guess is the mods have made him mad somehow, so now he's trying to get banned or something.

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, he could try just, I dunno, not post?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Y'know, he could try just, I dunno, not post?

well that would be the easy thing to do, but some people insist on doing things the hard way.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Well, I just took a look at his recent posts, and it seems as if he's dropping these little waste posts all over the forum. Seems as if a post of his concerning deleted material from his hard drive was removed and he's really pissed off about it. So it's nothing personal against the threadstarters, his little beef is with a handful of mods. But he could try PM'ing them instead to voice his complaints instead of littering all over the forum. That would be the mature thing to do.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Well, I just took a look at his recent posts, and it seems as if he's dropping these little waste posts all over the forum. Seems as if a post of his concerning deleted material from his hard drive was removed and he's really pissed off about it. So it's nothing personal against the threadstarters, his little beef is with a handful of mods. But he could try PM'ing them instead to voice his complaints instead of littering all over the forum. That would be the mature thing to do.

oh i totally agree with you there. in fact i saw his topic that got deleted, not too sure what the problem was but apparently the mods didn't like it for some reason. still yet no reason to spam the board with stuff like that.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links