Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What things WOULDN'T you do to a pair of feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What things WOULDN'T you do to a pair of feet?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think I could lick, kiss, or suck toes of dirty, sweaty, smelly, gross feet. Smelling sweaty feet is one thing, but the licking and sucking, the feet have to be clean. Licking sweaty feet is gross.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would never come on a pair of feet or put food and stuff on a pair of feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand dirty or smelly feet. To each his own but I for one can't get past a bad smell.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny thing.. i hear many who don't like smelly feet. i will say this.. i can't get past bad smell on feet. but not all feet with a scent is a bad thing.

thankfully.. my lady's feet when they sweat.. for the most part (in pumps) the scent isn't bad, but enjoyable. however. socks in sneakers or boots.. no thanks!

dirt on feet.. no thanks! so.. walking bare foot around the house kills it for me.

i'm not going to want to lick my own cum. no thanks. though i'm not opposed to cumming on her feet.. i've not done it though.

super sweaty feet.. i rather enjoy the touch and scent.. but not so much licking.

i don't want to inflict pain on feet either.

toe rings.. good to look at.. but my tongue won't go near it. not sure why

feet problems.. such as athelete feet or other stuff.. turn offs for me

that is the list i can think of

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the look of dirty soles, but I don't think I could lick dirty soles.

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I'm probably not gonna jizz all over her feet either...I put my mouth on those, y'know?

Amen brother!

Our diverse interests is one of the things that makes this place so great.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt lick anything but food off of a girl's feet. that includes dirt, my cum, whatever. thats just a no go. I'd never bite off a girl's toenails either (i've heard of people liking that) mostly because i want her toenails to be as long as posssible. lol

i do cum on girl's feet sometimes but i sure dont lick them after that. I make sure im done with her feet for the night before i decide to do that.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never bite off a girl's toenails either. I'd want them there to look good on her feet, and so that she could give them a pedicure, so add no toenail biting off as a thing I could never do to a pair of female feet.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudster
Board Regular
Member # 20677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just dont like them with dirt or anything other stuff on them.
Sweat ofc, is more than appreciated.

--------------------
quote:
When you say "plx" or "plz" simply because it is shorter than "please", I feel perfectly comfortable with saying "no", as it it shorter than "yes".
QFT

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st.. nothing if there was no prior consent... ie doing it while she's sleeping or cumming in shoes behind her back.

2nd..girl w/ athlete's feet... theres no deliberation...the answer simply is, "HELL NO!!!!" this would be number 1 if it werent for the consent...

3. no bastinado, and on the subject of pain i, as the "feetee", would not receive any ball busting type shit or abuse from the "feeter"

4. no licking heavy food off of it, like a taco w/ the taco meat...i prefeer whipped cream, chocolate cream or even something like licorice but only if her feet were clean

5. RPM you mentioned not licking cum off the foot, im with you on that, and if i did on her foot id just get a wet bounty paper towel thank you very much

6. dirty feet, id smell if it was a VERY LIGHT amount, but there are too many germs going around to put the toungue on that.

feet that are too sweaty.. ehh i dunno yet, i havent smelled any pair of any feet in my post-puberty phase.. i fantasize about smelling a pair of sexy smelly feet though as long as there is no ammonia like or egg like smell, but rather a smell thats comprises of a sexy feminine quality mixed w/ just the right amount of "funk"...i'm just kind of afraid the after smell will linger on my face (even after vigorusly washing my face)like i just has a slice of pizza on my face for an hr. as for the sweat... its only salt and water as far as im cconcerned but only if it isnt tooo sweaty

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry fellas but I cant/wont lick any sort of substance off my girls feet...whether it be food,cum,cream,lotions of any sort. I have no problem cumming on my girl's feet in knowing that I wont be involved in any more foot play that day/night or at least til she takes a shower again. Pain not a big fan of either.Giving or recieving.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hack them off with an axe
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i honestly don't see why someone would want to cause pain for a woman's feet,let alone the woman herself. you're supposed to LOVE the feet, let go of your hate [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stuff I would never do:

1. Licking, kissing, sucking on dirty feet.

2. Lick my own "love juices" off a woman's feet I just blasted on.

3. Doing anything to her feet if she has athelete's foot.

3. Bastinado... Women, in my opinion, already torture their feet to some degree by wearing high heels. I'd rather "come to the rescue" by giving her an awesome foot massage and toe sucking. The only time I may consider bastinado is if the woman was really into it and it turned her on.

4. Licking most foods off a woman's feet. The only real exceptions for me are whipped cream, chocolate syrup and edible massage oils.

5. Smelling the feet of a woman that are "offensive" to me - i.e. too strong of an odor or a scent that I just don't care for. It is kind of rare that this happens, but it has happened on a few occasions and it's my own personal judgement call as if they are "offensive" or not.

6. Biting off a woman's toenails. To be honest, I just don't see what the appeal is in doing that.

7. Oh yeah,... and like climax said,... hack a woman's feet off with an axe. [Laugh]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I may say no now, but when I'm horny as hell then head on my sholders shuts off and my head on my shaft does the thinkin'...

In this case I would lick them:)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Well I may say no now, but when I'm horny as hell then head on my sholders shuts off and my head on my shaft does the thinkin'...

In this case I would lick them:)

you have a point we could sit here and say "oh i wouldn't do this, or that" but when it gets down to it....we probably would during the heat of the moment [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links