Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Life Size Foot Replicas?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Life Size Foot Replicas??
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eve that is an amazing idea. Most particularly because they would be of your feet.

Your size 12s are truly a masterpiece of female foot genetics. The perfect slender shapeliness of your feet would make me wanna own a pair.

That way I could feel like I really have your feet next to me often in real life than just my wildest fantasies.

Your idea is great. I own a pair of silicon size 8s but they resemble nothing like your perfect feet. Would love it if you made those [Big Grin]

I'd pay $40 for a pair

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a set on eBay and they looked really real. I don't think I'd have as much with them as a real pair. Maybe if i was in the army away from feet i'd be all over those!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw...I wouldn't buy em either..I only got one parking space out front.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eve_Adams
Board Regular
Member # 8652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve_Adams   Author's Homepage   Email Eve_Adams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! you guys always come through with the good advice!

I'll let you know if it ever happen - but for now I'll stick to getting more pics and vids on my site..

BFN [Wink]

oxoxox
EVE

--------------------
" I understand the feelings you have for feet...I know the power of my long and lovely size 12's....Let me make your Dreams come True"

http://longfootgoddess.com
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How odd this topic should come up...I have been toyed with the idea before and recently came across these...[IMG]http://a294.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_6a01011239f7ad7434229b732308e00d.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://a409.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/l_9dba118ba5430d9de62e2c01e5c750b8.jpg[/IMG]

And had intended to get them moulded in clear achrylic...For display purposes...Would look alot like an ice sculputor...

eve so so have to do this [Big Grin] lol How much would i pay...around £60, then again at exchange rates thats like $120.00 atm [Blush] Shocking...Would I be interested...Definetly...

Can only wait in antipation lol

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elongated second toe man
Board Regular
Member # 22368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elongated second toe man   Email elongated second toe man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st PC makes a nice pair. Bit pricey, but they have served me well when I didn’t have a real pair or got tired of my hand and pics/movies. Some dudes don't mind using sex toys, others get by with pics/movies.

I don't personally get what’s wrong or weird about liking something like this, beats my hand that’s for sure. As far as a silicone smell is concerned after a short time it disappears. Just rub some female foot lotion on them....not problem. After you bust a nut all over them, mild soap and warm water time.

I like elongated second toes and 1st PC's size 6 model has that.

2 sites for those interested:
http://www.1st-pc.com/feet/index.html
http://www.pioneer-products.com/Sifeetmainpage.html

Eve - I hope you join the fray

--------------------
Elongated Second Toe man

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ thx for those two links!! I love the products.

the thing i like best about these kind of detached feet is that you can literally do whatever you want with those feet.

and we all know how it goes down when things start getting too excited and we start to lose control over ourselves when having sex with feet! well with these detached ones, we don't have to worry about the woman looking back at us when we're breathing hard or whatever and we don't have to deal with the embarrassment of being thought of as a freak if she was there in person.

that's what i like about the privacy of these things.

no offense Eve, I would love to have you there with me, but honestly i think it'd be better for both of us if it was just your silicon feet around cuz that way you wouldn't have to witness all the embarrassing things I do as a foot fetishist [Wink]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elongated second toe man
Board Regular
Member # 22368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elongated second toe man   Email elongated second toe man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyler D, couldn’t have said it better myself, enjoy!!

--------------------
Elongated Second Toe man

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elongated second toe man:
1st PC makes a nice pair. Bit pricey, but they have served me well when I didn’t have a real pair or got tired of my hand and pics/movies. Some dudes don't mind using sex toys, others get by with pics/movies.

Well its that SECOND link that's a little creepy to me. If that existed in real life...I think I'd lose my foot fetish. [Puke] I kinda like them seperate. To each his own, but still, damn.

But yeah, that first link seems alright. AND they're from my home state, too? Awesome. [Thumbs Up]

[ April 15, 2007, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: canIsmellYourFeet ]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot replicas wouldn't really interest me, but may I make a suggestion? How about foot casts? You'd put your feet into paster of paris, or perhaps cement, then you'd sell it when it dries. Perhaps you could also release a DVD, or a photo set, of you doing it.
Or how about paint! You could create an artwork where you use your feet as the brush. Then sell that off, and also sell a DVD of you doing it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elongated second toe man
Board Regular
Member # 22368

Yup, I wish they would have just kept it just feet. It sort of looks Twighlight Zoneish to me!

--------------------
Elongated Second Toe man

Nicky0501
Member # 6110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicky0501   Email Nicky0501   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how many would be interested, but I have created a realistic female foot (a pair of feet actually) that isn't very expensive, and isn't ugly, and is made out of latex and latex foam. If I knew how to post pictures here, I could show you. You may have even seen them on Ebay. I created them for myself, in an effort to invent a fake female foot that didn't cost hundred(s) of dollars. What do you think? I would love to make more for anyone who might want them!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
I personally would not waste my money on fake feet. I like the smell and taste of real feet and would get very turned off by any sort of rubber/vinyl/plastic smell or taste.

I couldn't agree more!

I'd rather [Jerkoff] to foot mags & clips4sale [Roll Eyes]

btw, have you recently posted pics of your size 12s? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The replica foot resurfaces!

In all honesty I’m neither here nor there on the subject; I can see the wow factor & the creepy factor of a realistic “fake” foot. I will admit there’s no way one can truly simulate the texture, warmth, color nuances, and of course smell of the real thing but visually I believe there are now products that may come close. A couple months back my girlfriend came across a Chinese site with replica feet while looking at nail art. Well amazingly she’s done it again, now she says she doesn’t like the idea but she sure has a knack for finding stuff like this, crazy. I think she really likes them or at least thinks it’s cool, that morbid Thai sense of humor strikes again! [Wink] Anyway she points these out to me the other day while perusing EBay Hong Kong (who knows for what)…

http://buyeng.ebay.com.hk/buying/hk/display/390030471358_3703Simulation-foot?_trksid=m38

When I saw them I was shocked by their visual realism & detail, pretty amazing. I asked her if she wanted me to buy a pair, maybe give her feet a break once in awhile, thank goodness she said no! [Big Grin] What I find surprising is there appears to be a market for these replicas in Asia as several auction & specialty sites in Asia sell them. The other amazing thing is the price, about $60US, bet one could make a killing bringing them into the US. As much as people seem to downplay their interest I’m betting there are a lot of folks that don’t have access to the real deal who would buy something like this. I’ll stick with the meaty, warm soles, & the beautiful Asian woman they’re apart of for now but those replicas are still pretty interesting!

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious as to HOW you make it.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links