Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Movie Feet...... Jessica Alba (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Movie Feet...... Jessica Alba
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by Barlow:
Wow, Alba's feet are so sexy in those clips... I wanna suck the polish off her toes.

So do us all buddy [Laugh] ..... [Wink]
amen to that!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i would have to say i have never been a bigger fan of her feet than i am now she usually doesn't get alot of "foot" camera time. That was awesome

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joe_mil4:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Cool thanx alot joe [Thumbs Up] .

I hope it's not askin' too much. But could you also upload the scene where she wrestles the cell phone with her feet tryin' to answer it please?

someone already did
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6kkalfbkA&mode=related&search=

Love that scene. [Drool]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the scene in Weekend at Bernie's where the women puts her pantyhose covered feet in Bernie's crotch under the table. I think it is pretty short but I remember discovering this little scene when I was a kid and loving it.

Can't find the link but I have watched it on youtube before.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads up on that.

One of my favorite and most memorable mainstream movies with foot scenes is The Arabesque with Sofia Loren. What a woman! Full figured body, full figured feet.

[Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links