Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do any girls read and respond on this forum? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do any girls read and respond on this forum?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to hear that rosedesire. and trust me.. hearing from a woman's point of view has helped me be a better man for my lady... esp regarding how i approach her about her feet.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, i'm a girl and read these posts. please, don't bomb my inbox [Big Grin]

yeah, actually I'm surprised that there're not so many women in here. ok, let's say there are more men who like foot fetish than women. but if there are so many men what are their girlfriends / wives doing? aren't they interested at all? if I was a girlfriend of somebody I would love to know more what my boyfriend likes about feet and would definitely take a part in this kind of forum (what as a matter of fact I'm doing now [Smile] )

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Camille,

why aren't more women like you? dunno

my lady knows i have a site.. knows i come here. has shown no interst in checking any of it out at all. in fact.. in passing.. she mentionned that she hopes i won't need to go online to get my fix and will get it from her instead.

of course i had to set that one straight.

she feels she sees it as one of my many adventurous stuff I like.. and leaves it just as is. for her... as long as i'm paying her attention.. it's good enough.

so.. i'm going to assume most girlfriends/wives feel that they're juts endulging and will learn what they need from the guy. to them.. it's not complicated. only if they knew.

could my lady benefit, i'm sure.. i've chatted with her about postings here.. and it's opened doors.. but not enough to get her here.

RPM

p.s. only one of my friends ever came on my site. most... don't really thing much of it.. it's just RPM's thing. if they meet another foot guy.. i get a call about it.. that's it.

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

p.s. I won't blow up your inbox Camille. but if you ever want a comment from me.. drop me a line. if not.. i'll chat with you right in the open [Wink]

RPM

--------------------

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
p.s. I won't blow up your inbox Camille. but if you ever want a comment from me.. drop me a line. if not.. i'll chat with you right in the open [Wink]

RPM

thanks, I appreciate [Kiss]

sometimes it seems to me that all that foot fetish stuff mostly exists on the internet, not in real life. so many men like it, and so little women... weird.

but does your vife like when you play with her feet? does she feel a pleasure? do you like her feet?

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

I love her feet! i've grown so attached to them.

she does get pleasure from me touching and playing with her feet. but i think she feels that we should wait for the right time.. and i don't know what that right time is. she has her days.

does she like when i play with her feet? her answer.... "if I didn't.. I wouldn't let you". so.. how much she likes it.. not sure. but over the years.. she seems to enjoy it more and more

RPM

--------------------

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:

does she like when i play with her feet? her answer.... "if I didn't.. I wouldn't let you". so.. how much she likes it.. not sure. but over the years.. she seems to enjoy it more and more

RPM

so it's all in your hands [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

and i'll keep working at it! as long as she's happy with it!

RPM

p.s. the 'fetish' side of me wishes she'd want it more.. and ask for it. if i don't make the effort.. or set up the mood or scene.. she won't even mention or bring her feet into the picture. unless of course her feet hurt from wearing heels (but if in 'agony' I can't touch either)

--------------------

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
and i'll keep working at it! as long as she's happy with it!

RPM

p.s. the 'fetish' side of me wishes she'd want it more.. and ask for it. if i don't make the effort.. or set up the mood or scene.. she won't even mention or bring her feet into the picture. unless of course her feet hurt from wearing heels (but if in 'agony' I can't touch either)

I think there is a good side in that too. Maybe the fact that you can't touch her feet so often and have to deserve that (in example, to buy her new shoes), makes you want them more. I'd say you just would get bored and not so interested [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

nice arguement. not sure if that would happen.. but we'll never know though. so.. it's all good.

i think i can live with that way of thinking... sounds funny though

RPM

p.s. i think of feet like i think of NASCAR, InyCars... can't get enough.. no matter what! i just have to be careful not to go overboard with it.. so.. bored.. not interested.. who knows.. just doesn't seem likely

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links