Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pics without the model's face (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pics without the model's face
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like foot close-ups.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to show something to prove its a women's feet. Face and/or breasts(covered works) to prove its a woman. Otherwise it could be a small, lithe man, and no guy here wants that(I hope.)

As long as you have proof of feminism your site should do well. If not, then, at least I won't be there.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it. wish I had gals wishing to model for me like that! but... please.. don't every consider passing guys feet on your site as women's feet.. really not cool.... lol!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all in the presention. Just be creative and you can pull off the no face thing, no problem.

I wonder if face fetish guys like to see feet in their face pictures [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wonder if face fetish guys like to see feet in their face pictures
That's a good question [Laugh] I think most of the guys here agree that seeing a face is nice, but at least seeing some more of the model can be just as good. Once again, Sasha is the perfect example. We've never seen her face and yet there is no doubt that she is a beautiful woman with a kickin' body (oh, and great feet too). So I don't think it should be a problem Audry.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bidit:
You have to show something to prove its a women's feet. Face and/or breasts(covered works) to prove its a woman. Otherwise it could be a small, lithe man, and no guy here wants that(I hope.)

As long as you have proof of feminism your site should do well. If not, then, at least I won't be there.

I remember back in the day when nighthawk's feetlinks had this link to a site of Carol's Naughty Toes. Then one time, when she was asked to proove she was a woman, she got banned from the site. Does anyone here remember that?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely I have to see face. The main thing I like to see when I join a site and show when I shoot for mine, is the model looking the camera straight on. Showing exactly what she looks like. Making eye contact and smiling. She is letting the viewer know that she knows he is looking at her feet and masterbating, and she approves and will tease him with her feet. So no sunglasses or covering of the face, or just all close ups, just isn't a turn on.

The exception is if they are doing footjobs, handjobs, sex etc. Then I can understand the model wanting to be hidden.
If they want to wear a mask, wig, sunglasses that's fine. It doesn't matter to clearly see face as much since seeing or receiving the sex act is the most important. What isn't a turn on is just a pair of feet giving a footjob. Never will know what or who those belong to.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I despise this. What is so embarrassing about modeling your feet?

there is much more to a girl than just feet

saying you only need feet is basically saying you don't mind if your girlfriend walks around with a paper bag on her head

I've seen tons of girls with great feet and body yet they had a terrible face, which means they were completely unattractive

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its always fun to connect the face to the feet but it won't stop me from looking if there is no face either. Lets face it usually pretty feet mean a pretty face. Don't see too many ugly chics with hot feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Absolutely I have to see face. The main thing I like to see when I join a site and show when I shoot for mine, is the model looking the camera straight on. Showing exactly what she looks like. Making eye contact and smiling. She is letting the viewer know that she knows he is looking at her feet and masterbating, and she approves and will tease him with her feet. So no sunglasses or covering of the face, or just all close ups, just isn't a turn on.

I totally agree. It's just not much of a turn-on for me without seeing the girl's face.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the mystery is erotic in its own way.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mason:
i think the mystery is erotic in its own way.

You are so right. Sasha does a geat job of this in her presentation. It (faceless game) can be done well with some creativity and imagination. I do love a pretty face, but we come here for their (women) pretty feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links