Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Socks to Bed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Socks to Bed
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I never walk around barefoot but who the hell sleeps with socks on?

I do.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I never walk around barefoot but who the hell sleeps with socks on?

I do.
and why?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't sleep with socks on at all. And if a girl is in bed with me, her socks gotta be off too.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive never actually had a girlfriend who slept with socks on. Even from a non fetish standpoint, it would be weird if a girl did.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend mostly goes barefoot but at my request, she will put on some pretty white lace anklets before bed. I absolutely love those! But within an hour, shes barefoot. And one or both of the lacey socks are drenched! Yeah, I like sockjobs almost as well as bare footjobs. As long as the socks are the white lacey type!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sleep in socks sometimes but I don't usually wake up in them.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if it's the middle of summer, Miss McKenzie? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't stand when my wife go to bed with her sock on. i love to feel her soft feet rugging me
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife takes her socks off when she goes to bed, but rubbing down the feet with a heavy coat of vaseline and wearing sweat socks to bed will make feet soft as a pillow.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which you sleep on a lot, right? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefoot. Socks are weird in bed!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links