Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is It Possible to "Cure" a Foot Fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is It Possible to "Cure" a Foot Fetish?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a bad scenario, but an attempt to answer my own question seven months later. What if a guy got his girl into the whole fetish thing and she liked it as much as he did. Then she gets raped and the rapist is a foot fetishist. That may end it for the woman if she had a foot fetish. Maybe males will aways posess it, but there is a possibility for a woman to no longer have one?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just see flashbacks of Clockwork Orange....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never heard or seen any scenarios where im actually convinced that involve someone being able to control what they're sexually aroused by or attracted to. i think the realsm of psychology may be able to do things with getting a person to believe other things, but not actually controlling their sexual tastes. just like most in here, i wondered about such things when i was in middle school, but now would want to give it up for ANYthing in the world!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never heard or seen any scenarios where im actually convinced that involve someone being able to control what they're sexually aroused by or attracted to. i think the realsm of psychology may be able to do things with getting a person to believe other things, but not actually controlling their sexual tastes. just like most in here, i wondered about such things when i was in middle school, but now would want to give it up for ANYthing in the world! [Hop]

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

wow sorry for that.... posting clumsiness

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links