Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » footfetish is almost there. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: footfetish is almost there.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it's the one in the link posted.. had nothing to do with feet at all.. just you saw her feet because they happened to be there.

my take.. it's all like pointed out by Coed.. the implied message.. a gal wearing this lipstick will get a guy rock hard fast!!!

the raising of the legs (where the foot shot showed).. is representative of him getting all happy to see her lips!!1

but hey.. gotta be optimistic.. right?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes we interpret things to mean what we want them to mean. I noticed this quite a bit on this site. Every famous person who mentions a woman's feet is "one of us," etc. I'm not criticizing at all; it's just human nature.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
qoute"i dont think the camera is focusing on the feet per se to appeal to us but is really focusing on the curves of her foot and soles.. which is part of many hypothesis's on the origin of the foot fetish.. and this video highlights that perfectly."
for some reason, i can point out why, your post pissed me off. maybe it is because you started by saying" i don't think" which sounds like you are not sure, yet, you are willing to spoil the whole thind. what is the purpose of your post really? the point was that they zoomed in on her feet and that her feet are sexy and that she is hot and that it seems that feet are becoming more accepted. thanks for trying to ruin the whole thing, hey i said "trying"

[Smile]

Are you mad now?

This has nothing to do with feet or fetish becoming mainstream; BUT, I can sort of see where you're coming from. It could be interpreted that way considering the length of time spent on them; I admit that I actually was a little uncertain before reaching my opinion.

This isn't to say, however, that there aren't any scenes out there of this variety (one that does have to do with feet becoming mainstream can be seen right at the beginning of a film called Bikini Hoe-Down; the camera focuses on one of Shayna Ryan's perfect feet and later the other gets kissed).

Thanks for bringing this up, though. [Smile] I'm sure no one meant to offend you. I certainly think this is an interesting topic; we should do reports like this more often and seek everyone's opinions on the subjects.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm tired of this little statement"had nothing to do with feet at all"
That is exactly the point, this commercial has nothing to do with feet or they becoming main stream yet, the not only focus on them but also the camera stays on them and zooms in on them. the whole thing is about some lipstick, so why such focus on her feet? i did not see any zooming on her breast or ass, but when they went to her feet, they zoomed in and held the camera there.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
I'm tired of this little statement"had nothing to do with feet at all"

Truth is I just threw it in there because it was becoming repetitively fun [Smile] .
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links