Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a question for the ladies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a question for the ladies
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Not a size thing with me, it's more of "is he taller than I am if I wear high heels" thing.
I had a friend hook me up with a friend of hers. I assumed he was tall because next to her (she's barely 5'1") he looked tall, so I wore high heeled boots on our first "date." He comes to pick me up and I was an inch or two taller than he was.
I have no idea why I want the guy taller though...

couldn't tell ya, some people just like the idea of having someone taller than them *shrugs* now me i don't care if a woman is the same height, shorter, or taller than me. in fact i've seen several women that were taller than me that i wouldn't mind getting my hands on [Big Grin] get those nice long legs wrapped around me and then.... [Thud]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it has nothing to do with how big i think a man is down there. i am 5'2" and i like having a man tower over me. It is a submissive thing i think. i like feeling small and i like being taken care of and protected. Not that a shorter man can't do that, but i feel it more with a tall man. It could be because most of the men in my family are tall. Tall men have always attracted me. Maybe it is because i have so much trouble reaching the top shelf. *LOL*
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rosedesire:
For me it has nothing to do with how big i think a man is down there. i am 5'2" and i like having a man tower over me. It is a submissive thing i think. i like feeling small and i like being taken care of and protected. Not that a shorter man can't do that, but i feel it more with a tall man. It could be because most of the men in my family are tall. Tall men have always attracted me. Maybe it is because i have so much trouble reaching the top shelf. *LOL*

[Laugh]

yeah a lot of women take advantage of the fact i'm tall, if i had $1 for everytime i've heard "here you're tall grab that for me" i'd be rich.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they prefer the guy taller because he makes them feel more lady like, he makes them feel safer, they want their kids to be tall

also taller guys are more confident in general because guys that grew up short get shit on by cruel kids, date girls later in life, get less respect from adults, and don't totally recover from the torment they always dealt with

yes many do think that the tall guy is more likly to have a bigger penis but penis size has absolutely nothing to do with height

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links