Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Barefoot Girls Make Better Lovers? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Barefoot Girls Make Better Lovers?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Not sure it's mostly about practicalities, at least not these days. We all know there is a real practicality to going barefoot- not having to buy and/or wear out shoes, which is still prevalent in poor areas, but most of the gals we eyeball are far from poor.

With older girls and women I tend to see it as either more of a "fre" or happy-go-lucky kind of sprit or outright attempt at being sensual because they know that some guys like feet. A very, very few may actually find it sexy or sensual- those are the gals that I love and I think would be perfect for most footguys because they're very into feeling stuff with their feet.

I'm not sure if women who go barefoot more are better lovers. However, one can't argue the point that if a woman goes barefoot, it can sometimes mean that she's comfortable with herself and also with being barefoot. The more comfortable women are in a situation, the better the odds that they will go along with, and experiment with, things that might be considered "unusual".

I've only ran into one woman so far who has fallen into the category of being barefoot because she thought it was sexy and sensual. This woman was very much into, and in touch with, the tactile sensations with regards to her feet. It was possible for her to have an orgasm just by having her toes sucked and feet licked. Although I've seen other women get turned on by the same action, she was the only one who really got off on it.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by provenLoser:

I just can't see most girls would wake up and be like I'm gonna be wild today and not wear socks. I think it would have more to do with how hot it is.

I knew two girls that always wore flip flops when it was freezing cold out, snow and everything and both were "wild" [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
However, one can't argue the point that if a woman goes barefoot, it can sometimes mean that she's comfortable with herself and also with being barefoot. The more comfortable women are in a situation, the better the odds that they will go along with, and experiment with, things that might be considered "unusual".
[/QB]

I agree

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luvdirtyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 28085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luvdirtyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Luvdirtyfeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dated two girls who were fulltime barefooters. It was hard to tell which of us had the filthier feet at the end of the day. It was nice to share the freedom of that. It was great to tell her what sexy feet she had on the way up, stopping at that special spot for a nice hot meal midway up to the top! One really liked standing on my bare feet with hers if we were in line at fast food or store. Got my tops black, like the soles.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a barefoot girl, i think it gives her a sexy personification and I'll tell u what it makes me a better lover to her !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links