Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beautiful feet but not the pretty face (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful feet but not the pretty face
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've bought this subject up before, ugly girls with nice feet... I can still get very hard with these girls [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I've bought this subject up before, ugly girls with nice feet... I can still get very hard with these girls [Smile]

They give the best sex.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Yeah! Shit, some chicks make you fall in LOVE! Some ugly ass Betty with PERFECT feet.

What did Ben del Amitri call it?

Fat Girl's Revenge.

lol. i remember that one.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
face is important, feet are more important, and warm aura and personality is the most important, I find!

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so true ugly girls have pretty feet. Feet on TV {a movie called "Americano" on Showtime or DVD}
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a true foot lover, thats the 1st thing I look at. Here in the south, thank god its flip flop weather for most of the year.
Fine looking feet can more that make up for other flaws they might have in the looks department.
The only danger for me having a foot fetish this time of year, is that I may walk into something, because I'm always looking down when walking in the mall.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in that situation. As far as I'm concerned, a woman's feet can make the rest of her beautiful. I've also been in situations, where it was the reverse, where she had a pretty face, but her feet were jacked up.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've seen this happen a lot, and I'll admit, nice-looking feet can raise a girl's hotness rating a few points. But on the most part, I would prefer a nice face to go along with nice feet, even if the body isn't anything to write home about. However, I've seen a lot of guys who only seem to care about the body. I remember one chick in high school, she was a TA for my English class. Smokin' body, curves in all the right places, but her face was probably about average. Of course, I had to see her feet, but I was very disappointed. Her toenails were all fucked up and she just didn't take care of her feet, even though it looked like she took care of everything else.

I also remember one girl who was just flat out gorgeous: face, body, and she was even pretty cool personality wise. She was even voted best looking of my graduating class. But her feet left a lot to be desired, because again, she didn't take care of them much (and she was pretty active, played a lot of soccer, basketball, and softball). Fixer-upper feet, if you will, but I couldn't help but think that her hotness rating slipped about a half point.

And on the other side, I remember a girl in biology class. Her face was actually kind of goofy looking, not ugly, but not classically pretty either, but she was pretty plain. Her body was OK, a bit bigger, but she had curves. But her feet; man, I couldn't keep my eyes off her feet they were pretty damn spectacular. I used to fantasize about her feet in class as soon as I finished any classwork and finished taking my notes, thinking that it wouldn't be bad at all to have her as a girlfriend.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
Originally posted by Above Existence:
I LOVE not so pretty women with SEXY feet & toes. They also give the best sex.

im inclined to think that they have better personalities too
I definitely agree and they will "ROCK" your world [Evil Grin] . You will become the 1st member of their start up fan club afterwards, too [Laugh] . LOL! [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links