Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dashboard feet -do they know? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dashboard feet -do they know?
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't reckon many of them know. Maybe a few.

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive relieved myself to a few dashboard feet, even better when they are hanging out the window!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i put mine up all the time on the dashboard and till joining here never thought of anyone looking at them, it is just comfy for me is all.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chell
Board Regular
Member # 23188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chell   Email Chell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been one that puts my feet on the dash. Honestly, I never thought anything about it at all until I started modeling my feet [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Click the link to visit our Clip Store http://clips4sale.com/store/13769

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
My girlfriend puts hers on the dashboard, i even have toe prints on the inside of the passenger side wind shield.

Yeah, I have to get the windex out every once in a while to clean my wife's toeprints off too. [Big Grin]

Its always a nice distraction to see another car with a gal resting her feet like so. Sometimes I make a point to keep up along side them for a better veiw, or stay in front to get a pressed sole veiw in the rear veiw mirror!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the majority of girls do it knowing there are people who would love to see it. But I wonder if they those who don't know guys like it and saw someone trying to look, would they do it more or even put there feet out the window?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they are hanging their feet out the window there is no doubt it is for attention

they better hope a cop doesn't see because they will get unwanted attention

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
if they are hanging their feet out the window there is no doubt it is for attention

they better hope a cop doesn't see because they will get unwanted attention

You must have seen my post in the pics section [Big Grin]

This type of woman seemed to want attention. This beautiful redhead woman had both her legs swinging up and down out of her window while wiggling and pointing her toes. There was a man in the driver seat who seemed to slow down after I started driving behind him giving us a better view. My wife was actually filming this scene as I drove and she made no attempt to hide the camcorder. The guy didnt seem to mind us taping his woman. I figured he most have been a foot guy enjoying the attention his woman was getting. She put on such a show that my wife ran out of battery taping her.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links