Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smell of feet(Question) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Smell of feet(Question)
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant stand smelly feet. fresh smelling feet ok
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope no one mind's me jumping in, my partner got me into this world of feet. I was a bit shy [Blush] of letting him like my feet if I had been in shoes all day, but he loves them best like that. Spending hours smellying/licking/sucking it is brilliant for me. So from my point of view it is perfect. He hates dirty feet and feet when they have that whole soapy washed smell, also he hates dirty feet soI have to work hard for him to get it right. Which I do not mind as I love the worshipping [Mmm] which he does so well

Chat t you soon
Blondetoes

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, blondetoes my wife had the same mindset. She didn't want me to smell her feet after she got off of work. i had to sit her down and tell her that this is something that turn me on. She still didn't understand why i like it but she did stop washing her feet(sometime). I have to say that since i introduced her to the foot game she really enjoy it (footrub,toe-sucking). My wife always thought her feet were ugly.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might be a kink,But give me feet that stink!!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does sound like footies would use that slogan ...hehe. Well anyone who like smelly dirty feet would have loved me yesterday as I was at a big music festival and my poor feet got covered in muck and dust they were totally black. I took some photo's for my partner thinking it would make him smile as he likes my feet very clean and smelly. Well he freaked saying not to show him or he would not go near my feet for ages after. weird that, it really does take time to work out what is good and bad for your partner.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sigil
Board Regular
Member # 23880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sigil   Email sigil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm obsessed with feet and I love the smell of them. The smellier the better. Smelly and sweaty feet really turns me on - and they taste like heaven:)
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell of female feet is so erotic - i love it !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IntoPrettyToes
Board Regular
Member # 2089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IntoPrettyToes   Author's Homepage   Email IntoPrettyToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that's how I got started with my foot fetish. As a kid like 6 yrs old I would always try to smell womens feet. I would go under the table when mom had her gf's over and take their shoes off and sniff away. I would get rock hard and get away with it at being just a little kid. To this day I get off on the scent of womens feet. Thank god my wife has stinky feet when she gets home from work! And there pretty too!
Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit, the smell of SOME female feet dirves me crazy! [Blush] Some female feet smell nasty, but certain scents drive me absolutly primal with lust.
My favorite female foot scents are when they smell sweet and sour. Kind of like a vinegar scent with a sweet scent mixed in. [Drool]
When that scent hit me, I feel an insatiable urge to CUM! [Jerkoff]
My wifes feet usually have that sweet/sour scent. [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thing is i was exactly like that untill recently, for some reason i have suddenly became extremely turned on by the smell of my gf's feet!

even though i know its nasty, i let my guards down and love it!

it just goes to show how our foot fetish can change and develop!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to hate the smell of my girlfriends feet! now when i smell them my girlf friend says i pull a face that says im not sure if im disgusted or turned on!!

and i think now its the latter. i dream about the smell of her feet and it arouses me. i can even believe im typing this and how strong my foot fetish has become now! i love it!

pheremones definately. but not too strong for me yet!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went out with this girl who wore ugs sometimes and when she did, she wore them barefoot. She had cute feet but the aroma was so strong. It was too strong for me. Like if I was sitting a couple feet away from her, I could still smell it.

This is probly making some guys drool but I simply don't enjoy an odor THAT strong. I love the smell of feet, just not the extra smelly ones lol

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beamont:
This is probly making some guys drool

[Drool]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOMAN SMELLY FEET...I LIKE, SWEATY,IN SANDALS,I PREFFERED IN WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS, OLD NAVY,WHITE, TOE MARKS...MMMMMMM.I SNIFF 35 PAIRS OF WOMAN-GIRLS WORN FLIP FLOPS, CHEESSY/ VINAGER SCENT...MMMMMMMM
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

i find it difficult to understand how smeel can be the main point of attraction. i am smlightly attracted t oa subtle smell and this has been aquired over time however i could completely go without the smell im more interested in the look/tast/texture and worshiping etc.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links