Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone ever wack it onto footwear? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone ever wack it onto footwear?
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing like jerking yourself off with an open toed slide while sniffing dirty pantyhose from same feet. I had this wonderful experience house sitting for a friend, it was his wife's hose and heel, but like you guys say, the opportunity dosent cum up often. gotta take it when you can get it!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive jacked off several times with my wife, SIL or MIL shoes and deposit my load in there!!

The best one was when I cummed in my SIL socks and she came put them on an hour later!!

It was about 2 or 3 years ago and she came to spend the nite. As usual I encouraged her to sleep with her sis and I would sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Her sneakers and her socks were right by my head. After we shut the lights, I did not waste any time and start jerking off, one sock on my penis stroking and the other on my nose.

The noise from the friction must have alerted my wife who asked me what I was doing?? I dismissed her saying that I was scratching myself and she told me to stop, which I did rite away.

However, I decided to wake up early so that I would resume my activity with a visual of my SIL feet. Indeed, she is one of these female who cant sleep with feet under the cover. Hers always hang of the side of the bed, and that morning was no different.

I put the sock back on my dick, and this time I put my nose right on her foot and inhale. God it was good, than I cummed in less than 3 mins!!!! (Shame on me, LOL!!!!) I guess the adrenaline, the fear to get caught and that delicious smell and the smoothness of her foot just drove me crazy!!

Anyhow,n her socks and I blew my load in her sock and put it back in the shoe.

She woke up not too long after bcoze she had to go to work. After showering, she came back and proceeded to put her socks back on. In the meantime, I was pretending to be asleep, but I had one eye opened.

When she put the cummed sock, she told my wife that her sock was wet!! My wife told her to dry her feet properly, and she say that maybe my wife was right. However, she decided not to put it back on and went on barefooted in her sneakers.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... my cousin and her friend came to stay with us when I was about 16... one day when everyone was out I snuck into the guest room where they were staying. Her freind was so hot, tall blonde leggy and she treated me like crap so naturally I loved her. I had only seen her feet one time the night before when she was walking around barefoot in a nightie. They were about an 8 1/2 slender, long toes and red polish. I never got to see her soles though. Anyway to get to the point I found her old worn sandals. I liked and smelt the instep of one and it go me so hard. I jerked off into the other. I came in about a minute! Then I got a tissue and wiped it off and it drove me crazy to see her walking round in those same shoes later that day!
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelled, never jacked into, friend's sister had some old sandals in the living room that I couldn't resist..she was pretty hot, this was probably around when I was 15 or so, she drove me home the next day and had her foot up on the dash, had to walk away from that car with a hard-on!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devils
Board Regular
Member # 17280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devils   Email devils   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same story as gigharchlover. When i was about 14 was sleeping over firneds. He had two hot sisters 18 and 19 yo. Italian,olive skin and narrow feet with long even toes about size 7 i would think. Both had their sandals in living room and i took them and sniffed the imprints of the soles and compared how closely shaped both sisters feet were. 19 yo seemed to have longer big toes. I was so in heat of moment i took a pair of his moms cotton slippers and had a "shoe orgy" with both sisters and the milfs slippers also.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cummed in a pair of socks that my friend gave me. She has really small size 4 feet and a great scent. Cute toes, but not so much of an arch because she wears flip flops all the time. Anyhoo, she gave me a pair of her socks because she lost a pair that I gave her one cold winter night to keep her feet warm.

I smelled them for a good month or so, but then the smell faded away. I was disappointed when they lost their aroma (she lives in a new state now so I can't get any new pairs), so I decided to give them a good send off.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GUILTY !! ....I have did that many times

I have always liked 'playing' with girls shoes ... & I have many stories dating back to Jr. High School

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup and Just did it about an hour ago.... [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loves licking feet- what kinds of stories do you have?

To: everyone- thanks for the posts didn't realize how many stories were out there, by the way i find this interesting because everyone has unique experiences and it's not like you can give advice, it's a spur of the moment opportunity.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a website which you'll enjoy!
http://wethighheels.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not my thing..
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never tried it.

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links