Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Your Wife Says "No!" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Your Wife Says "No!"
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose option two. I would try to sit down with her, and lovingly explain how important foot worship was to me, and try to come to some kind of agreement, if she had all the other qualities.
This is an issue I've discussed with my male friends many times, as they all know I have a foot fetish. The feedback I've gotten from them is, that, unless someone is really unyielding, one should be able to come to some kind of agreement with their significant other, to get fetish pleasure at least sometimes.
That being said, if the person I was with was so self centered, that they said "You absolutely can never, ever, touch my feet, Mitch, not even during lovemaking, or while you're satisfying me" I dont think I could stay with that person long term. To me, that says: "I only care about myself, and I dont care what you, Mitch, need or want from our relationship".
Hopefully, the extreme case wont happen, and, even if I did meet, date, or marry someone who wasnt into our interest, I could come to some compromise with her.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Although it seems a little extreme the way it's worded, I chose the last answer about finding someone who will let me express my fetishes.

In the long and short of it, that's kind of what we do anyway. I don't neglect my wife's feet, but she's not into the foot things that I'm into. So she allows me to "explore alternative venues" to put it politely.

Does she at least let you rub her feet occasionally, Bondo?
Thanks for all your responses. And in case some of you are wondering, this is NOT happening to me! I just thought I'd explore this hypothetical situation with all of you.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good thing to find out before you get married.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yeah Dougie, my wife can't live without the ol' Bondo foot massage. I rub her feet many nights a week with lotions she gets from Bath & Body Works. She's just not into the toe sucking and foot kissing that I'd like to do with her.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey.... If a man can't eat at home then he will go for carry out If you know what I mean....
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask yourself, what would your wife do if you denied her sex, or whatever it is that pleasures her?

perhaps some of you might wanna try saying that to your sig other if they are not satisfying you in the foot sense.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any woman that's so screwed up about a foot fetish is almost certainly nuts in so many other area's that its bye bye from me !

[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links