Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another Freak in the News (Gets off Easy)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Freak in the News (Gets off Easy)
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no pun intended either, what a sicko. Don't be a freak like this guy:

"Man With "Foot Fetish" Won't Have To Go Back To Jail
posted June 4, 2007

A man prosecutors say has a "foot fetish" won't have to go back to jail.

A Criminal Court jury in late March convicted James Rayburn (Beleg Cuthalion) of only misdemeanor assault. He had been facing trial for two aggravated sexual battery counts.

Judge Rebecca Stern threw out one of the other cases after the public defender's office pointed out that the defense was told the alleged incident happened in early June 2004. During proof in the case, it was established that the young girl who was the alleged victim was in Arkansas with her mother at that time.

Prosecutor Bill Hall said the girl testified it was actually earlier, and it had happened more than once.

On Monday, Judge Stern sentenced Cuthalion to the maximum six months. She said 30 days would be active time.

However, attorney Christian Coder of the public defender's office pointed out that the defendant already spent 45 days in jail after he was arrested.

A probation report recommended that Cuthalion be placed on the Sex Offender Registry, but Judge Stern said she did not have the authority to do so.

The defendant did not take the witness stand at his trial.

Prosecutor Hall said Cuthalion grabbed the feet of one of the girls and pulled them to his groin area before she pulled away. That was the case that was thrown out.

He said the defendant ejaculated on the feet of the other young girl.

The defense argued that the incident did not meet the definition of aggravated sexual battery because the defendant's private parts did not touch the girl.

Chattanooga child abuse investigator Rhonda Darling said Cuthalion admitted having a foot fetish.

The defendant had changed his name to a character in "Lord of the Rings.""

link to article:
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_108406.asp

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me or does it seem like they only posted part of that article. Almost like they tell random facts, but not the whole story. Or maybe I just need another cup of coffee?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps better write up can be found here: http://www.timesfreepress.com/absolutenm/templates/local.aspx?articleid=13027&zoneid=77, which reports on the case prior to the sentencing hearing Tyler's link refers to.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't able to get that link to work.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try without the comma.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/absolutenm/templates/local.aspx?articleid=13027&zoneid=77

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of us are not a bunch of sickos. Nuts like this give us all a bad name; If people stay within the construct of their likes with mature folks (of legal age) and the same understanding, we would not be hearing this stuff.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Fetish or No Foot Fetish, aggravated sexual battery is a crime plain and simple.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That fucker wouldn't be alive if he tried something like that to my sister...I'm dead serious.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Foot Fetish or No Foot Fetish, aggravated sexual battery is a crime plain and simple.

Oh, no doubt. I just dislike when an idiot throws in foot fetish and gives a bad impression for the FF community as a whole.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SherberT*, thanks for sorting that link out for me. Bad proofreading.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

I just don't understand why people resort to sexual abuse foot or non-foot related. They should have their "parts" chopped off and fed to them.
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck paedophiles....
[Violent]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrimper
Board Regular
Member # 24488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrimper   Email shrimper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any sympathy for any adult who involves children in sexual situations of any type. There are too many willing adult females available for this type of behavior.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Shrimper, agreed. If I were the judge I would have strung him up, no ifs, buts or maybes.
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they should have locked him up for life
[Mad]

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links