Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ethnic Women's Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ethnic Women's Feet
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason (Im not being racist) but I don't like black feet at all. I'm not sure what it is about them, but I've only seen 3 pairs in my life (inc. the net) that I like, compared to the (literally) countless other feet.
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think swedish or icelandic feet would give me the biggest boner of all time [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
black feet are amazing! i love them.

i love iranian feet as well. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i also love german feet! the women are kinky with it. lol [Smile]

very nice.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys well i think and agree with alot of what you guys say ,my wife is latin american and she has lovely feet , i think most times it depends on the girl involved how she looks after her feet [Wink]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls from Mexico/Central America always seem to have pretty sexy feet to me.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing beats Latina Feet

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that I've always been partial to White European feet. Maybe it just goes back to what you grew up with and that's what you are used to. So, that's what I'm always look at.

But, I've seen some beautiful feet from all ethnic groups! As was mentioned before I'm an equal opportunity footman! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
For some reason (Im not being racist) but I don't like black feet at all. I'm not sure what it is about them, but I've only seen 3 pairs in my life (inc. the net) that I like, compared to the (literally) countless other feet.

having your own personal taste is not racist

if it's wrong to not be physically attracted to certain ethnicities than it's wrong to not like fat girls [Smile]

me personally i only like white, native american, and hispanic

also icelandic or german feet are not ethnicities, they are nationalities

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Indian feet for me these days. I rarely ever find ones I don't like. Not to mentioned I find most of the women who possess them gorgeous all over too. It's almost too good to be true!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say Ive experienced any feet outside of plain ol' boring white ones. Had a black girlfrend in high school but we never went any father than head, so I didnt get my hands on her tootsies.

I do have a special thing for Indian feet, to be honest. There a lot of anklet-wearing in their culture which really attracts me

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet from all ethnic backgrounds but sometimes I get tired of seeing too much of the same group. I have seen alot of hispanic and asian feet lately so now they don't turn me on as much.
It is easy to love caucasian feet because that is the group that is displayed the most. Many groups are repsented with either poor photos or are absent all together in foot 'fetish' pics. For example I did not realize haitian women could have such beautiful feet until I met a haitian woman who had a french pedicure on her perfectly tapered toes. She had petite feet that looked like maybe a size 6us. Her dark skin had a very soft look and made the white of the french pedicure look even brighter.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see an Icelandic girls feet!! Is it ever warm enough there for women to remove their socks?
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Houston, women pretty much wear heels and/or flip flops most the time due to the weather. So you pretty much get to see feet from all people all the time. However, i've come to realize that in a white nation, of course the white woman will be made out to be the alltime symbol of lust. Thats a given so its no surprise to me if ones prefer or can't see past what they are "use" to. However, I like black women with nice feet because at times they are rarely seen and when they are, it's amazing. I like Latina feet just as much but I think its the colour contrast. Its like a brown skinned woman (Black,Indian,Latina, or even a tanned caucasian) with a french pedicure. The browner the skin is, the more detailed the pedicure looks and the more it stands out. But I mean, I have some love for white women's feet. Like most, I was introduced to the foot fetish world thru white female feet. All though short lived, i can't deny that. At the moment, I'm loving Delicious in the contribution section. But just because Delicious and Peaches have Bomb-ass feet doesn't mean I can't enjoy the soles of Lexi or Francine( the Asain model of footfair) any less. But I guess its the same colour thing when it comes to white women as well, Its hard to not look at a white women who is dangling her black high heels, exposing and flexing that pink sole of hers pretending she doesn't know i'm looking,lol. But overall....there are great feet and gross feet of all races. As long as we are individuals, we are gonna have different prefrences. One thing I don't understand is how the racist people out there get pissed because they think minorities want their women, but like I said in a white nation, a white woman will be presented as the ultimate symbol of lust and a good way to show how others are rather undesirable without saying it...would be what? Showing more and more white women and less and less colour forcing the men of this "melting pot" to all lust after what? A white woman. So, I don't care the harder the battle the sweeter the victory....if i have to wait or talk a black woman into me having her feet...then I would appreciate them more rather than just having them given to me...no fun.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear you, way to put down the knowledge
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links