Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WU'S FIVE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WU'S FIVE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for having this great foot site; there is no other like WU'S Footlinks. Happy anniversary! [Bow Down]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow congratulations WU 5 yrs and going strong, I have been an active member for about three of those yrs and this is truely the best foot forum on the net, WUS is still the first place i go to when i'm on the net, i have to see what tastey treats all the members post thanks to WUs and all the hundreds of contribiters who share their passion for beautiful female feet,heres to five more [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WU, you are THE MAN!!!! Thanks to your site, Us foot-beings can come together and collaborate, share experiences.... etc...

I am definately more comfortable with my festishism since commin' here..... THANX SO MUCH!!!! [Thumbs Up]

ROCK ON!!!! [Wu]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to WU! I come here EVERYDAY! You have me more proud of my fetish and love all the posters in the WU Family! I must say that I learn a lot from this forum! Many more years to come!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 5th Brother Wu!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been 5 years already...well congratulations to Wu for allowing us foot freaks to get our freak on! Hope the next 5 years are even better.... [Cheers] [Wu]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait what? Has it been 5 years with the messageboard?

This site is older then 5 years. If it hasn't then I went to a site with this same exact address back in 2000 and 2001.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say we all make great use of these message boards. Well done. I'll drink to that... [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys and gals!!! But the real credit goes to you all. You all are the ones that make this board what it is.

Yeah, it is the 5th anniversary of this particular board. The actual site is 9 years old.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I get the honor of posting right after Wu. Thanks for the board, its been and continues to be great. And here's to many more years [Cheers]
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Wu! You're a good man - just look at the community you started. 5 years and going strong... what an achievement!

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharch lover
Board Regular
Member # 23819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharch lover   Email higharch lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the first things I did with the internet was search "feet". This site was one of the first links to come up and I've been on it ever since!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links