Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your best pair for a g/g foot worship scene? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Your best pair for a g/g foot worship scene?
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and Lilly Allen!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't even think it would be anyone famous. I just like to see an average looking white woman worshipping the feet of a beautiful asian woman. I have no idea why. It's weird i know haha. You can find worship like this on Royal Mistress and Feet Heat of course. That's part of the reason why i love Foot Worship Studios so much because they provide that, but the only thing is that both of the women are gorgeous. Not complaining though, it still turns me on a lot [Smile]
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi Watts worshiping Salma Hayek & Lucy Liu's feet.....
....Or Maria Sharapova worshiping Venus & Serena's feet after losing a match to them!

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just like to see an average looking white woman worshipping the feet of a beautiful asian woman.
^100% agree with you Jak... This combo seriously hot! And I also like Footworship Studios for this reason.

quote:
the only thing is that both of the women are gorgeous.
^Well, I differ from you here. I prefer it when the white girl is really pretty. The asian can be average as long as her feet are sexy.

Hey, perhaps we should start a thread where we share whatever pics we have of white girls worshiping asian feet? Who'd be up for a thread like that??

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilary Duff and Jojo

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWE divas Candice Michelle and Mickie James
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you guys have the most awesome ideas!!!!

I think Alice is up there as one of the women I'd most like to see in g/g foot worship scenes.

Thank you, Jak & Jalan for your great comments re my site!!

Yes, Jack, Hillary Duff has superb feet & Tyger, I like women w/ powerful legs & figures, so wrestling divas would look good!

Thank you. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
Me and Lilly Allen!

Can we buy or download this video anywhere Alice?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the more i think of it, i'm thinking Alice and Camille would look great in a shoot. anyone else agree? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEFINITELY!!! alice, check my previous posts for pics of lily allens pink toes !

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carrie underwood and kelly clarkson

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilove912
Board Regular
Member # 23232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilove912   Email ilove912   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deffinately alice and lilly allen
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shakira and vida guerra
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d14616
Board Regular
Member # 20593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d14616   Email d14616   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything your in alice is fine with me
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candice Michelle and Maria! Those 2 have such beautiful tootsies among the Divas in the WWE! So all I can say to those at the National Ledger is shut up and let us enjoy her bondage and foot fetish pics!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links