Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footwear and socks for sale! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footwear and socks for sale!
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we have some pics of you wearing the socks you intend to wear, you could prob start a bidding war.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hammer114eva:
can we have some pics of you wearing the socks you intend to wear, you could prob start a bidding war.

Yes, I do accept cash! and yeah, I'll take some pictures soon, they're already dirty and starting to stink! I do want people to bid, but not many people have been on this topic!
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
windyman
Board Regular
Member # 22066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for windyman   Email windyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good, the price seems to me a little expensive, I offer $20 by socks
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyrax
Board Regular
Member # 19370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrax   Email Cyrax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you wear nylon socks or pantyhose ?

--------------------
Cyrax

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links