Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » THE GIRLS ONLY POST!!!SOME GUYS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE GIRLS ONLY POST!!!SOME GUYS
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks that this thread overshadowed the actual girls thread. The girls-thread certainly is a great idea as it shows (or will show) that girls as well as guys can chat it up at Wu's. I think a thread like that can also show that it doesn't have to be all about the money for the foot models that wanna chat about life and anything else here.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the lack of respect and self control is prime example of why most of the guys who whine about not getting ANYTHING including feet get exactly nothing. To assume the girls are attention whores is basically as nice as assuming we're all fucking perverts who whack off all day and have nothing in real life to be concerned with asides from being desperate losers who can't get a real life.

Leave the woman alone, stop being dicks and trying to say "You're attention whores" you want to see their feet, they post them, some like reassurance that what they're doing is appreciated. I bet this had alot to with why ben took off. I'm getting fed up with the childish whining that goes on around this place. It's a fucking online forum. If ya like the pics, fine look and comment if you please. But if ya can't keep your trap shut when it comes to calling names and demeaning the woman who do take pics, you should prolly just take yourself out of the game now. No getting laid or feet for you.

Whine whine whine...Too much to expect, cock tease this, cock tease that. Sounds more like "I can't get any and it makes me bitter" If ya can't respect a simple request on an internet forum where you can freely view without commenting... It's a real big wander why most have nothing huh?

[ August 14, 2007, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: DaBootman ]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was hoping that no men like myself would post. then i could secretley browse the thread while things heat up and get exciting between you girls!

that would have been awesome to read and make me quite perverted! but us men have ruined that little idea!

ps. this is a foot fetish forum where talk of sex and dirtiness should be a plenty and hundreds of men much hornier than my self come to express themselvs. i think its gonna be impossible for you to keep all the men out!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps. i do understand what you are saying dabootman. and i am in complete agreement that women should be respected.

the problem is that the internet is not reall life! and people will type what they want.

and also some of us are perverts that have nothing better to do than wack off all day!

im not calling anyone a whore or a tease! i have a lovey girlfriend to fullfill my needs. but the ladies have to understand that there are all sorts of people in this forum!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont really think the woman had a problem understanding that lamp, and i know they did probably expect us to make a post... Even camille said she didnt mind as long as the discussion is about the girls there. Which i can't see how we would otherwise speak about anybody but the woman on the forum, or woman in general since that's why we're here; female feet.

I too have a girlfriend much like beamonts, she loves to please me in all ways possible and genuinely enjoys my fetish. But whether the internet is real life or not in anybody's opinion, i guess then kids who get solicited for sexual acts online in a chatroom since it's not a mall, or in person would be a fine thing then, seein as it's not real life and all? People still take offense to the things posted here as well as anywhere. And yes, some of us here are nothing but pervs who have not a damn thing better to do than whack it all day, and i won't degrade anybody like that seein as thats semi the reason we're here. But those are the types that at the same time come here and bitch they get none in real life as well.

Oh well lol. Respect the woman and their space!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

you're absoultely right, i understand how it angers you. it is a bit lame to bitch in a chatroom and nobody deserves to be called a whore in forum conversattion same as real life.

i was just saying that it is very likely to happen. which it has! which is very sad really. but never mind thats just life!

at least there are respectful men like youself who will treat a woman properly

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried reading the Girl's thread for a while, but hey, it's girl stuff. I don't have the attention span LOL.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links