Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Here's my List... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here's my List...
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right off the top of my head, and in no particular order:

Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity
Mighty Peking Man
Tourist Trap
Amazonia
Gothika
Hardware
House of Sand and Fog
Sholay
Cannibal Women from the Avacado Jungle of Death
Harper
The Kindred
Night Game
Million Dollar Hotel
Panic Room
The Witch from Nepal
Schoolgirls in Chains (aka Let's Play Dead)
Joyride
Serenity
The Big Bird Cage
Sheena

I could keep going, but I think this list sounds obsessive enough. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a REAL obscure one:
PETER PAN A version from 1924! Betty Bronson, as Peter, is barefooted through the entire film. There's a great scene where Wendy "sews" Peter's shadow back onto her by sewing it onto her feet! There's also a couple quick close-ups of her feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, take that same list and count how many you DIDNT have to pause so that you could actually look at the feet long enough to tell whether they were good lookin or not. And i know dusk till dawn of course, and kill bill, duh. Tarentino films shouldnt count here, cause he's lookin out for us [Wink]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no order

aquamarine, yes its a disney film
2001 maniacs, end of the movie
Walk the line, reese in the car
big mommas house 2, spa scene
rage in harlem, ebony feet
weekend at bernies, under table foot job
from dusk till dawn, selma
jackie brown, bridget fonda
life aquatic with steve zissou, gwen paltrow omg

i know there is more, & while im watching tv i pause and rewind wenever i see feet...digital video recording is awsome for foot enthusiasts

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I have a few movies to watch. I never picked up on the feet in some of these.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza Durden,

I was thinking the exact same thing, once I saw DancingFool's Rocky IV.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Movies and FEET

"Americano"
"Snakes on a Plane"
"Survival Island"
"Monster in Law"
"Changing Lanes"

Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Almost every movie Julia Roberts' ever made since it is very rare that she doesn't appear barefoot in them...
2.Mad dog and glory with Uma and DeNiro and that hilarious scene between David Caruso and Mike Starr where they have a go at it while trying to preserve the furniture to the best of their abilities...Good shots of her barefoot too!
3.Panic room for Jodie's sweet dusty soles...
4.Spice world for that brief moment where Sporty's shown in a soccer uniform but barefoot [Drool] and the scene where they hang out in bathrobes,Sporty,again,in a orange bathrobe
with black socks on...
5.Miranda, for obvious reasons...
6.La bouteille, a Québec film with my local goddess Pascale Bussières and incidently is the first time I got to see her bare feet after waiting for so long for this [Cheers]
7.Little women with this real quickie where you get to see Winona's foot on a bed post.
8.Dracula where the rats fleeing around and between winona's legs thus giving us yet another short glimpse of her toes [Thumbs Up]
9.Reality bites...As much as I genuinely despise about anything he's ever played in,I have to say that Ben stiller must be elevated to the rank of Commander of the dark side.That slow travelling revealing Winona's feet in their entirety has got to be the most sexy thing I've ever seen.The beat is just like if I was licking her soles.
10.For your eyes only.I was ten years old when I saw this and it still has the same effect on me.That scene where Lynn Lolly Johnson's comming out of the bathroom and the camera is following her feet is incredible!Watch it frame-by-frame and see how long these toes are!!! [Eek!]

So many more I could add...

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, only one from my side: Wind Chill.
I just came back from cinema [Smile] Emily Blunt has gorgeous feet and shows them off in the beginning of the film.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links