Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why soles? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why soles?
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am totally drawn to the soles. When it comes to shoeplay especially it is the sole when wrinkled that gets me hot under the collar. As for pictures and videos, the soles always get me going [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ August 19, 2007, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: ljjnico ]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles are hot sometimes, in just the right shot. But I'm a toes and arches guy myself, and I usually just pass right over the sole shots.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love soles and I can't put a real finger on it myself.

Also, how do you go about explaining a love of soles to a non-foot person? I can imagine they could understand nice painted toes but I doubt a non foot person would ever understand the hotness of soles.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arches are a part the sole... And come on down bondo and oscar, it's another great morning with molson. Something about Molson triple X and working third shift makes drinking Ok in the AM. Then again my am is most people's pm's to myself. Something like that.

Either way, soles rule the roost in my book. But my favorite shots since i like everything about a foot is the both feet, one where ya can see the sole, other setting sole against the ground or posed over the other foot with the tops of the toes showing. Awesome,cause you get a shot of the arch from the side and a great view of the sole, usually wrinkled and the top of the other foot so you can see the nails too.

I love feet! *Goes for another molson*

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me personally, one of the main reason I love soles is not only because they look so sensuously curvy, but also because they're such a perfect place to cum onto to. To me a beautifully high arched foot is just begging for cum.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links