Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » POLL #7: Having Your Foot Fetish Both Ways (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: POLL #7: Having Your Foot Fetish Both Ways
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girl who sucked my toes. It was tight as hell since we laid down and sucked each others toes together. However, It only happened with one girl and she brought it up. Never tried it or brought it up with anyone else.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife finally asked me this summer whether I'd enjoy her doing things to my feet, but I think she's talking exclusively about a foot massage.

She did buy me some flip-flops for Father's Day and I bought a pair of sandals while on vacation. (When in Key West make sure you find the Kino's Sandal Shop- hand-made sandals for unbelievable prices). She seems to really enjoy when I wear sandals with her. I had a good pair of sandals that I had bought a year or so ago, but never worn because I didn't feel comfortable doing it, even though here in Florida so many guys do. (Guess it's all those "I don't wanna see guy's feet" comments here on the forum :-)

Anyway, I really like wearing them, and haven't had my sneakers on since I got back in August.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootfetish
Board Regular
Member # 17034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootfetish   Email femalefootfetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. The common opinion surprises me here. I also thought this thread would have come up some time ago. I not only enjoy girls with foot fetishes but activly seek them out. I rarely wear open toed shoes for that very reason. It's kinda supply and demand. When I'm around a girl a lot, say at school, work, social, and she gets a chance to check out my feet and she lingers, I capitalize. I've been blessed with several relationships in the past where girls can't get enough of my feet. Also, it's a good sign of a girl with a foot fetish if she is attracted to her own feet. On first dates I always ask what the girl's/woman's favorite body part is. You'd be taken aback by the frequency with which a girl loves her feet, thus she is much more likely to eventually love(verb) mine. Girls with foot fetishes are also less apt to take obsessive care of their own feet like many girl without in my experience... I can speculate a few reasons as to why that is. A russian chick even used to buy me flip flops and open toed mules in the hopes that I wear them more often. Ahhh.... memories. Currently working on a Columbian girl who I'm helping to teach english. When she first saw my feet she said, "usted tiene dedos de hansome y pies" which loosely translated means "You have handsome toes and feet."
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links