Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Goth/Punk Feet, where are they? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goth/Punk Feet, where are they?
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, these are some fantastic resources. Thanks a bunch. That made my life a bajillion times better. Thanks, guys.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Itīs true that goth girls really love to wear their boots. I have been on picnics with goth girls and thet seldom remove their boots by themselves. If you ask them they say itīs to much trouble to get the boots off. Just a few times I have got the possibility to see their feet. Once I said it would be funny with a barefoot photo of them. They removed their footwear after a while - laughing. One of them had boots, wollen socks and nylon stockings and the other boots and pantyhose. Their feet looked lovely.

Another time the weather was really lovely and another girl - not goth - took shoes and socks off. I did so too. Then the goth girl also removed her panyhose (she had been sitting with her boots off for a while).

I would love to see picnic photos of goth girls -barefoot!

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the goth feets. i was fortunate enough to date 1 a while back. Total goth chick through-n-through and she even put on sandals/flops quite fequently. I'd loved it. Perfect feet, great toe spreader and she knew how to work'm too. So miss'm
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links