Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feels strange (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: feels strange
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was not just a foot massage ,boot man [Jerkoff]

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear that you just went and told your girlfriend about your desires. Since it's something personal and you've probably shared it with very few people, if anyone, at this point in your life, it can feel a little scary. I think we've all been there at some point. I know I was scared when I first revealed it to a girl. One thing you'll learn quick is that if a woman likes you, trusts you and feels comfortable being around you, liking her feet is not really a big deal and you'll find that, more often than not, she'll be very open to exploring that attraction you have for her feet.

I can understand the underlying paranoia you may feel about sharing something like this. However, it sounds like she won't be sharing what you told her with any of her friends. Hopefully, she won't tell anyone, even though she doesn't think it's a big deal. Some women will, since they don't think it's a big deal themselves, as they look at feet as a very non-sexual part of their bodies. However, you'll find that, more often than not, women won't go blurting it out to anyone and everyone.

What you might want to do, just as a precautionay measure, is to let her know that your liking her feet is something that you told her in confidence and that it's just between you and her and no one else. That further helps build the bond of trust you have with her and also makes you look a little better, as you feel you can trust her with something that's personal on your part and it's something you don't share with just anyone.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAVE SEX WITH HER A.S.A.P. THAT WILL BRING THE RELATION TO ANOTHER LEVEL - LEVEL OF TRUST, AND WHEN YOU HAVE SEX, OBVIOUSLY YOU DO SEXUAL THINGS. FOOT FETISH IS PART OF BEING SEXUAL... NO BIGGIE THERE. ITS LIKE LICKING HER PUSSY, OR SHE SUCKING YOUR DICK... SO WHAT. ALL PART OF THE GAME BABY....
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abow:
it was not just a foot massage ,boot man [Jerkoff]

well brother, you didn't go into much more detail other than you were givin her a foot rub and then told her...

Let's here some of the good stuff that happened as well! Glad to hear it went farther, as well! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links