Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Miss.Tickles -- Live on WEBCAM! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Miss.Tickles -- Live on WEBCAM!
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
looks like i missed out ...... [Cry]

you didnt miss anything...it never happened. ive checked each 30 minutes since 8pm EST.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we all did [Mad]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont think you missed anything...thats the point
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh....well now i dont feel so bad !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
y'know...you'd think that if she had technical difficulties with the cam show...she'd have posted here about it already.

I don't get it...why would a footmodel be missing for weeks...then come on here announcing a cam show and get everyone who has missed her interaction and her beauty all excited to see her again and then not do it?

:scratches head:

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who needs Miss. Tickles anyway ?
[Roll Eyes]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Who needs Miss. Tickles anyway ?
[Roll Eyes]

footjoyboy

Well if that's your attitude, I'll leave this forum starting from now, it's kind of funny, I was online at 1:30AM GMT, and only 4 people were online and speaking to me, so I was waiting up for more people, no-one else came on by 2:00AM, so I ended up falling asleep... besides, I was offering something for free, and it's not everyday I can go on webcam.

If everyone is mad at me on this forum, and it giving comments like shitjoyboy, then I might as well leave, same thing happened with Alice, and at the moment all I see is footgirls being driven away from Wu's... When I first came here it was great, but recently I've seen alot of people put some spiteful things on here.

Thanks to any of you who have supported me being here, just drop me a PM, and I'll let you know what's going to be happening with me now!

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss.Tickles:
[QB]
and at the moment all I see is footgirls being driven away from Wu's...
/QB]

For the record.... I have NEVER felt this way on Wu's. This forum is by far the best forum on the web. The members are almost always respectful and honest in their opinions. And when someone is REALLY out of line the Mods step in pretty quickly.

It is silly to leave the forum over one comment. If I were going to do that I'd have left when a guy commented on one of my pics and called me a man. Let me tell you I was pissed. But that guy has probably never had a real live woman in his hands anyways, so what the hell did he know.

Point being, there is no reason to leave over this.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If everyone is mad at me on this forum, and it giving comments like shitjoyboy, then I might as well leave, same thing happened with Alice, and at the moment all I see is footgirls being driven away from Wu's...[/QB]

You know what, go find alice and form a protest group against anonymous assholes on the internet...that or just start fucking ignoring people.

Eveyone needs to grow up.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
quote:
If everyone is mad at me on this forum, and it giving comments like shitjoyboy, then I might as well leave, same thing happened with Alice, and at the moment all I see is footgirls being driven away from Wu's...

You know what, go find alice and form a protest group against anonymous assholes on the internet...that or just start fucking ignoring people.

Eveyone needs to grow up. [/QB]

Geez, a lot of guys around here really lack a considerable amount of tact. Yeah, I understand this is a forum, and that you can pretty much post whatever you want as long as its not abusive, but there is no need to get snippy and dickish about stuff.

There's constructive criticism, and then there's being an asshole. Just because this is a forum doesn't mean anyone has to be an asshole. Talk to someone like you would in real life, preferably, polite. That's what I think anyway.

There's just ways to talk to a girl or woman when she's a bit hot under the collar. Being tactless is not one of them.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
]
There's just ways to talk to a girl or woman when she's a bit hot under the collar. Being tactless is not one of them.

You are a wise man Salvy [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a combination of personal experience, observation, and just plain common sense.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
It's a combination of personal experience, observation, and just plain common sense.

Most people don't seem to have plain old common sense...LOL
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
quote:
If everyone is mad at me on this forum, and it giving comments like shitjoyboy, then I might as well leave, same thing happened with Alice, and at the moment all I see is footgirls being driven away from Wu's...

Eveyone needs to grow up. [/QB]

Okay, I'm not actually angry right now, but here ya go :

How about... you get a fucking life, and actually get a girlfriend, and then you can have REAL FEET!

Next...

Yeah, I know it's stupid for me to leave, so I won't. But each time these retards send me stupid comments, they're driving me more and more away from the forum, oh cs, you told me to start ignoring people... you're the first, unlucky asshole [Smile]

P.S. Miss.Tickles merchandise coming out soon [Big Grin] I'll organise another webcam show soon... but for now, adios!

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I talked to you, but you were away. =(
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links