Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Really Turns U on? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Really Turns U on?
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my list (in no particular order)....

High Heels
Nude-Colored Stockings
Big butts
French Kissing

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for bringing that up Tadpole in a jar. French kissing is also a turn on of mine, that is if the girl is a good kisser.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a must for the following
:long hair preferably {brunette}
:blue or green eyes {green}
:gals wearing glasses
:gals wearing ball caps
:nice butt
:strong inshape legs, long or short {calves!}
:gals wearing flip flops
:toe jewelry
:flexable toes, somewhat longish and wide feet
:a nice tan

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toe rings
anklets
shoe dangling
nice ass
sexy stomach
long legs

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big fat sweaty butt crack.

VERY smelly female feet.

dirty socks.

dirty panties.

nylon.

toe prints.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful women with pretty little feet being fucked deep and hard in the missionary position with their sexy little toes pointing, heels pressing into the guy's ass, and fabulous arch showing. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you spartanguy but I also like missionary with the feet on a guy's shoulders.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Or missionary with her toes in the guy's mouth. Also in the missionary-- she bends one of her legs, brings her foot up to her mouth, and you kiss with both sets of lips sandwiching her big toe.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes October and Suck, I like all of that. I love seeing pretty girls being fucked in the missionary with their sexy little feet in all of the above. You guys have any such pictures? I'd love to trade.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What else besides feet turn me on? Well, before I get into that list, I want to specify that I adore the bare soles of a woman more than any other part of the foot; I could argue that every other part of the foot does nothing for me.

That being said, I love to tickle women's bare soles. I especially like it if [1] she's very ticklish, [2] she likes to be tickled, and [3] she is restrained enough such that I can tickle her while she pleasures herself or I pleasure her at the same time.

Okay, now everything else, in no particular order:

long toes
toe jewelry
slightly oily soles
slightly dirty soles
female masturbation
female orgasms/ejaculation
dirty talk from the female
me ejaculating on her soles

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize this topic sorta revolves around "What else, besides feet?" However, My List would not be complete without my #1 (foot related)TURN ON...

Women who can LICK THEIR OWN TOES!! [Bow Down]

Ladies, I can't emphasize this enough. If you're able to do that--you're practically marriage material! [Love]

Thanks everybody, for your FEEDBACK! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maximally jeweled and pedicured feet all over me without dirt; I love fresh and clean feet without claws. [Smile]
And afterwards, watching her lick my cum off her feet. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie's List:

• Bedroom eyes
  • Strong hands
  • Shoulders
  • Male ejaculation
  • Footjobs/Pinching
  • Choking
  • Restraints
  • Having my toes sucked while missionary, with both legs straight up and both big toes in his mouth
  • Spanking
  • Deep voice
  • Dirty Talk

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love to suck on my wifes toes when I am having an orgasim. Either during intercourse or BJ...HOT
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Fox
Board Regular
Member # 5552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grey Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Grey Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm mostly into feet and breasts. I don't have any weird and quirky fetishes or anything extreme. Although on the breasts subject, I prefer medium to large so I can cuddle up to and fondle with them.

--------------------
Grey Fox

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links