Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Movie Stars have the Sexiest Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Movie Stars have the Sexiest Feet?
worrywart
Board Regular
Member # 25340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for worrywart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, No one likes Jody Foster or Dana Delany's tootsies? Remember, this is for a product directly centered around a womans(or mans, FJB can hide all he wans too) nice feet, not just for pretty stars. I mean as a fetishist, what stars toes would make you buy something?

For me I'd have to add Jody Foster or Dana Delany into that list.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
worrywart:

I'm not hiding, Punk.
Besides your man foot fantasy, what exactly are you trying to sell ?

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy Moore - big soft sexy size 10's
Jessica Alba - soft looking soles
Hilary Duff - nice young soft feet
Miranda Kerr - what a goddess
Krystal Forscutt - sexy feet to go with her big boobs
keira knightley - elegant tootsies to go with her perky little titties
Ashlee simpson - nice big feet
kate beckinsale - sexy long british toes
hayden panetierre - nice young soft feet
jojo - feet that would just melt in your mouth
delta goodrem - yummy feet
elisha cuthbert - used to be a foot model (for obvious reasons)
kelly clarkson - nice meaty plump toes
christina aguilera - sexy dirty feet
indiana evans - sexy young big feet
cheyenne kimball - sexy young soft cheeky soles
katherine mcphee - sexy feet
carrie underwood - yummy feet
ariel kebbel - tasty toes
maria sharapova - sexy big sporty feet
holly valance - yummy
natalie portman - nice cute feet
adriana lima - tasty toes
nicky whelan - yummy soles
natalie gouchie - sexy feet
alicia keys - yummy black feet

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
worrywart
Board Regular
Member # 25340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for worrywart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
worrywart:

I'm not hiding, Punk.
Besides your man foot fantasy, what exactly are you trying to sell ?

_fjb_

"PUNK"..what are you...12?

Whatever asshat...bottom line is that Women do most of the spending in almost ALL households all over the world and there are just as many women who are into guys feet as there are men into womens. FJB...I thank you for your "intelligent" and thought out insights, but why don't you kindly step the F off this topic and fester your glorious attitude on someone else?

jack11111...thank you for that great list of prosective spokespersons and models

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julia Roberts, hands down.

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
worrywart:

Why don't you put down the Cheetos, step out of your mom's basement, and admit you're a gay zit-faced teenager pretending to be something you are not. [Nut Kick]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
worrywart
Board Regular
Member # 25340

Whatever you rusty trombone player, kiss my pendulous sweetbreads. I just pissed myself from that "cyber-taunt" so stop scaring me already, I'm almost out of depends.

IDIOT

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I agree with Anakondaa regarding celebrity feet. Most views are tops of the feet with the occasional side view of the arch. Rarely will we get to see anything different from that. Now to answer your question I like Angie Dickinson (oldie but goodie), Uma Thurman, and Michelle Trachtenberg...to name a few.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

I'm almost out of depends.
Comment by worrywart

You better get your mom to run out and get some more, and tell her you're running low on Cheetos too.
[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------

worrywart
Board Regular
Member # 25340

haaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha (choking)

heh heh heh heh heeeeeeeeeeh (big gasp of air)

Wow Blowjobboy...(eyes tearing)

Stttttooooop I can't breathe...(face still red from HUGE laugh)

Whheee ooooh...Too funny

(holds hands up in surrender" "enough BlowjobBoy...my ribs hurt.

Can you BE any more of a complete IDIOT?

I'm bored with you already...Buuuubye

worrywart
Board Regular
Member # 25340

I totally agree with the "oldies" as well Nolan...

Susan Saint James, Sally Field, Barbara Eden...Victoria Principal..hell even Betty Page

troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jessica alba
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

I totally agree with the "oldies" as well Nolan...
Comment by worrywart

Well, atleast we can agree on that.
[Cheers]
Peace, Bro..

_fjb_

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fave at this moment would be [Mmm] "BROOKE BURKE" [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links