Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does the Average Girl Realize It? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does the Average Girl Realize It?
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think for the some part of the younger generation and even for the middle age gals they know of it but just not how big it is or talked bout or displayed???
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think most of them are aware because they're too busy trying to conform to all the aesthetic standards imposed by the media.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the media, especially tv and movies (including YouTube) is helping to "further the cause" whether intentional or not. Let's face it, back when I was growing up, we didn't have Youtube where a girl my age might happen upon a foot fetish video of some type, thereby making her at least aware of it being a sexual thing. In addition to that girls are barefoot everywhere in print ads, tv and movies.

Then it's a matter of how much of a normal "block" or "screen" she has in her own mind (based on her upbringing, background and personality) against it as to whether she accepts it or not.

Lastly, as she gets older, she'll be exposed to it in college psychology classes, on the internet, or just talking to her friends at the bar, and again have the chance to accept it or have an attitude against it.

IMHO, slowly but surely mothers, friends, lovers and the media will continue to "educate" women, even the younger ones, and they will gather a greater understanding and appreciation for guys who love feet.

[ October 09, 2007, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, girls get exposed to it via the media, but do they take it seriously??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trukr:
I think for the some part of the younger generation and even for the middle age gals they know of it but just not how big it is or talked bout or displayed???

I do agree that most don't have a clue, but Trukr's comment, says a lot. I don't think women really, really know how deep this community is. The different variations of foot preferences we have would blow their minds. We all have a wide variety of backgrounds as well (i.e. young, well seasoned, white collar, blue collar, medical, store clerks, H.S., college, etc.). So, you really can't categorize us. Again, this is community is deep...we swim with scuba tanks, not snorkels [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I dunno if it ever comes across anyone else's minds, but do girls realize how many guys are out there that really like feet??

no because THERE AREN'T THAT MANY

reading this forum could make you think otherwise but most guys could care less about feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."but most guys could care less about feet".
Comment by Mighty Mike

I couldn't disagree more.
I think MOST guy's have a (female) foot fetish, but many have no idea how to break through the "tabu".

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Sure, girls get exposed to it via the media, but do they take it seriously??

I think it will affect at least some of them, maybe subliminally. I think they're more apt to either do it or try it when they're exposed to an increased amount of it via the media. (much like other things: sex, alcohol, smoking, etc.).

I must admit though that there were plenty of girls running around barefoot alot when I was in my teens. But I think that was largely because I lived in a rather small rural community. Seems like it's almost a "country" thing to do- just more natural when you don't live in the city.

It could also be a hold-ever of the practical stance of the truly poor country folk (including those we term hillbillys) of letting or making the kids go barefoot because they don't want to or can't afford to provide footwear. Interestingly, my wife and I were talking to a MILF (my terminology and desire, not my wife's) whom we know on our street who has three kids who are barefoot all the time as is she. Though they own their own business and are middle class, she actually made a comment about the kids staying barefoot so they didn't wear out their shoes. I was quite surprised by that.

Somebody needs to do a thorough, national study on this... [Smile]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Most girls have no clue.

I think this is very much the case fortunately or not

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most women are oblivous as two women alrady mentioned. I know whenever someone stares at me I initially assume that something is wrong with me before I assume that they're checking me out. I asume the same thing goes with women when she catches a guy staring at her feet. She probobly thinking...my toes are freakishly long or really short...I need a new pedicure.Blah blah blah. If the guy however looks wierd, avoid eye contact and looks out of place in a bad way and is a loner....then you can assume she'd be freaked out because that guy fits the profile of those freaks that lick toes at gun point.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
..."but most guys could care less about feet".
Comment by Mighty Mike

I couldn't disagree more.
I think MOST guy's have a (female) foot fetish, but many have no idea how to break through the "tabu".

_fjb_

Most guys don`t have a foot fetish and most people find it odd.I wish it wasn`t the case but that`s the fact.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
If the guy however looks wierd, avoid eye contact and looks out of place in a bad way and is a loner....then you can assume she'd be freaked out because that guy fits the profile of those freaks that lick toes at gun point.

[Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Most guys don`t have a foot fetish and most people find it odd.I wish it wasn`t the case but that`s the fact."
Comment by tintin19153

Perhaps you're right. But to me it's 'odd' for a guy not to have a thing for women's feet.

[Confused] _fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Perhaps you're right. But to me it's 'odd' for a guy not to have a thing for women's feet.

I guess I differ that way cuz mine didn't develop until late in life. One thing though I can't understand now is why I thought boobies were such a big deal [Laugh]

Feet have much more character IMO.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Feet have much more character IMO.

Great point! You have more possibilities with feet - you can have toenails painted a wide range of color, arches high or low, long or short toes, smelly feet, unsmelly feet, I could go on, but boobs basically big or small with big or small nipples or some combination of the two. Oh, and saggy haha! [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links