Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ugly girls with good feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ugly girls with good feet
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think you have to look at the bigger picture. If she is ugly would that not be an insult to keep going for her feet LOL.

I have seen some ugly girls with nice feet, but at the end of the day would you really choose an ugly girl because of her nice feet....?

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skooter:
Think you have to look at the bigger picture. If she is ugly would that not be an insult to keep going for her feet LOL.

I have seen some ugly girls with nice feet, but at the end of the day would you really choose an ugly girl because of her nice feet....?

honestly, i would.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I avoid ugly women at all costs. That's as stupid as hanging out with an ugly chick with great breasts. It's moronic.

I always look into a womans eye's first, and symmetrical facial features next. That is what makes a woman attractive. I could give a shit what her feet looked like if she's ugly.

Then again the more and more I read this board, the more and more I realize I probably shouldn't say I have a "fetish" at all. Foot preference, but "fetish" is way too strong for me. I didn't really want to get on a soapbox, but I would seek help if I really could only look at pictures of feet and only get off sexually with feet involved.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would that make her feel if she wants to get intimate and you can't stand kissing or looking at her because she's ugly. So you have to look down at her feet in order to get in the mood. That's if she's not wearing shoes.
I can see getting with a ugly girl with beautiful feet just as a fling every now and then, but to have a permanent relationship with, I don't think it would work out, unless she was beautiful and had pretty feet, but we're talking about her having one or the other.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
How would that make her feel if she wants to get intimate and you can't stand kissing or looking at her because she's ugly. So you have to look down at her feet in order to get in the mood. That's if she's not wearing shoes.
I can see getting with a ugly girl with beautiful feet just as a fling every now and then, but to have a permanent relationship with, I don't think it would work out, unless she was beautiful and had pretty feet, but we're talking about her having one or the other.

i wouldn't mind at all. so it wouldn't be a problem for me. as long as she's got a great personality it's all good.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now how about this scenario--a hot girl, with perfect looking but smelly feet? What if for the sake of argument, everytime you went down on her feet, even after washing them, they had a smell that you just couldnt get rid of? That has never happened to me personally, but I suppose anything's possible.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zappa2001:
I avoid ugly women at all costs. That's as stupid as hanging out with an ugly chick with great breasts. It's moronic.

I always look into a womans eye's first, and symmetrical facial features next. That is what makes a woman attractive. I could give a shit what her feet looked like if she's ugly.

Then again the more and more I read this board, the more and more I realize I probably shouldn't say I have a "fetish" at all. Foot preference, but "fetish" is way too strong for me. I didn't really want to get on a soapbox, but I would seek help if I really could only look at pictures of feet and only get off sexually with feet involved.

if ya like suckin toes, its a fetish..
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QaiQiske
Board Regular
Member # 12458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QaiQiske   Email QaiQiske   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot chicks with ugly feet? No. I've dealt with this before, and I can honestly say that it does feel a little Lacking when you're just not satisfied by what really counts. I mean, that's what we're asking here; what really counts, right?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QaiQiske: Right, I agree.

DancingFool: " with perfect looking [but] smelly feet?"

What do you mean by 'but'? I thought smelly feet were the goal.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:
quote:
Originally posted by zappa2001:

if ya like suckin toes, its a fetish..
I like sucking on tits, fingers, lips, and kissing anywhere on a woman's body. Does that mean I have a woman fetish? Or does that make me a hetreosexual male?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, ugly girls with great feet are just for foot fun. I can worship their and just feet, nothing else...

And no matter how beautiful girl is, if I don't like her feet, the attraction level goes down.
I can't be with some girl whose feet I don't like.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now how about this scenario--a hot girl, with perfect looking but smelly feet? What if for the sake of argument, everytime you went down on her feet, even after washing them, they had a smell that you just couldnt get rid of?

I knew a girl like that once. She actually fits in with what we're talking about. She was about 250 lbs and crosseyed. Her feet however were a footmans dream. Soft wrinkled soles that smelled even when they were clean! WOW! I hven't seen her in about 6 years but I'm getting horny just thinking about those feet.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
QaiQiske: Right, I agree.

DancingFool: " with perfect looking [but] smelly feet?"

What do you mean by 'but'? I thought smelly feet were the goal.

_fjb_

well I meant the bad smelling kind--there are a few smells I like, but the vinegary, in stockings all day smell--lets say ye couldnt get rid of that smell, or whichever smell you happen to hate, if any. So it's hot girl, perfect feet, but a bad smell that just won't quite go away. What What What??
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are NOT a true foot fetishist unless pretty feet are your deal breaker. any other guys i would just call "foot enthusiasts".

aka....average girls with hot feet trump "hot girls" with unkept or ugly feet.

so, im a foot fetishist.

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DancingFool:

A beautiful female with perfect feet would have to be marinating her peds in loose cat shit for me not to want to rub her footskank all over my face.
"Vinegary, in stockings all day smell" sure sounds good to me; but if you don't like that smell, you need to let the all day feet air out.
However, if I found myself in the scenario you describe, I would just blow my nose and wash my face, and hope she enjoyed my footwork. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links