Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to talk to women into seeing their feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How to talk to women into seeing their feet?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
His mother? Sisters?

Judging by his poor response, I think they're hoes who never talk back.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell them you have a thing for pretty hands. On many occasions the women i have told this have shown me there toes as well. Not sure how this works???
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ You might be on to something there, Panic. ^^

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gavin9 - believe in yourself. Don't think about the feet. To be straightforward and simple, just believe in yourself and have inner-confidence. Like I said, don't think about the feet they will come in due time naturally with the self-confidence!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I would say gavin just concentrate on the woman. Not her feet. Get to know her first. Once that happens, everything else will follow. if you focus on the feet first she'll think your a creep. If you meet a cool girl, play your cards right and treat her good, man you'll get all the feet you want. I dated girls who used to SWEAR they hated their feet and wanted no one to touch em. I changed that real quick. A little bit of game goes a long way
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about girls you're potentially interested in, dating, seeing, or otherwise? Or just random girls you've never met? Because if its the latter, there really is no one-liner short of introducing your friends Jackson, Grant, and Franklin that'll work, unless you've got serious game.

If its the former, go with the flow, that's what I always say. Don't rush into anything and get to know them better. Perhaps when you get the chance, you could offer a foot massage. Or if you're not ready for that direct approach, make a joke. If she's at your pad, say something like "Yeah, relax, kick your shoes and socks off, put your feet up, and make yourself at home!" Just don't focus too much on the feet. And don't start another thread like this either, the responses from this thread (and presumably all the others) should be sufficient by now.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen and learn, gavin9; and always keep fuzzy slippers on hand. [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Like I said, don't think about the feet they will come in due time naturally with the self-confidence!!

Maybe I'm too skeptical for my own good.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Like I said, don't think about the feet they will come in due time naturally with the self-confidence!!

Maybe I'm too skeptical for my own good.
i'm thinking the same thing
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly. I feel I need a valid reason for being confident before I go along with it. So far i can't see anything great about myself, so I have nothing to go on.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Exactly. I feel I need a valid reason for being confident before I go along with it. So far i can't see anything great about myself, so I have nothing to go on.

same here [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Is gavin9 back, or did someone just renew an old thread ? [Wink] [Hop]

_fjb_

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Is gavin9 back, or did someone just renew an old thread ? [Wink] [Hop]

_fjb_

someone renewed it. i was just in the mood to, my bad
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look man. When it comes to girls feet,I been around the block a time or 2. Dont make such a big deal out of it. Me,im pretty honest and straight foward about it. Just make it into a joke or something,see how the girl reacts. If she laughs and thinks its funny ,go from there. If she's all like "EWWWW THAT'S DISCUSTING!" you might want to reconsiter trying to get some foot action. Some girls just think its funny or cute that I like feet. I think pretty much every girl I know,know's that I like feet. All of them are cool with it. It's even lead me to some pretty intresting experiances. Because they know,they like to tease me with them. So,pretty much the best thing to do,is not be shy about it. You dont need "Pick-up Lines". Pick-up lines are lame. Picture this.....

A guy walks up to a girl,grabs her foot and looks at the tag in her shoe and says "Just like I thought,made in heaven."

Im sorry,but thats corny and lame and could quite possibly get you kicked in the face or nuts.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] I can't believe this thread is still kickin'

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links