Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite things, Things I hate (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite things, Things I hate
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate long toes and long nails!! Not real fond of French Pedicure either. LOVE everything else!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RadioactiveToy:
Oh, and I forgot...
I like oily feet for footjob. [Wink]

this is good to hear.apparently alot of men dont like it

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate: Dirty feet, Feet stomping toys/food, Socks,tan nylons, Long toe nails, unpolished toe nails and super smelly feet...

I love red polished toes Ilove the soft smooth freshly showered soles, I love sole shots with wrinkles I love when women dangle thier heels off thier toes... and I love pictures when girls put thier feet together and make the foot vagina ..
Long toes are good and so are short toes..

Thats all I can think of now..

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
quote:
Originally posted by RadioactiveToy:
Oh, and I forgot...
I like oily feet for footjob. [Wink]

this is good to hear.apparently alot of men dont like it
I don't understand why...
It's easier to do it and feet look wet all the time which turns me on even more. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a problem with oily feet as long as it's in context.
But my preference is (female) feet and/or pics of feet that have been in dressy shoes or sandals for a while.
I like to see (and smell) the natural "patina" that these conditions produce. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill get all the hates out the way.

i hate skinny feet.
i hate boney feet.
i hate clean feet.
i hate flat feet.
i hate hairy feet.
i hate manly shoes on women.
i hate manly looking socks on women.

i love sweaty feet.
i love smelly feet.
i love dirty socks.
i love arched feet.
i love chubby plump feet/toes.
i love toe sweat/jam!
i love hose, stockings, fish nets.
i love insoles of shoes with TOE PRINTS!.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE darkskinned feet with a lot of contrast in the color of the tops and soles.

I love moist sweaty feet, i don't hate dry feet in every circumstance, I've seen some that were pretty hot. My general preference is moist sweaty feet.

I've already said that I hate bony feet and I also hate veiny feet.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm1
Board Regular
Member # 19377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm1   Email xm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
..."but i really have a hard time getting aroused for a woman with ugly feet."---cs

No doubt !

_fjb_

which is why i would use the word hate, there are things about feet that if they are wrong, its instant deal breaker. Everything else is secondary for me. And there can be alot of other things not quite right with the girl but if her feet are in good order theres a pretty large tolerance level for everything else.

bad things:
-oil, in pictures this isnt really a turn on to look at, but functionally yeah it can be fun.
-dirt and food
-long toes, like they make a fist with knuckles sticking out
-larger then size 7
-scruffed up heels
-when the second toe is longer then the big toe my stomach starts to hurt and i cant look anymore
-frog toes, the second and third are the same length and then the last two are like an inch shorter... saw that on an otherwise beautiful woman with a huge chest and quickly walked the other way.
-knuckle hairs... mmmmhmmm give me some of that...
-unlike everyone else... red nail polish... complete instant turn off.

im okay with nylons though sometimes for their different colors, but not as a regular thing.

its my opinion that the majority of images and videos being produced are from or for people who do not share my opinions, there is very little love out there for petite woman with smaller feet.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Under the chair scrunching from the back view, especially with wrinkly soles

-medium to wide feet

-Clear, pink, or pearl nails

-feet that smell like vinegar

-footprints on my tongue

Dislikes:
-sites that only show the tops of the feet, ESPECIALLY when I've paid to join.

-how some people people categories feet and toes like their two different things... toes are PART of the foot.

-people who block my view of a good footshow, whether accidental or on purpose.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vigorous wiggling
toe spreading
one foot rubbing/playing with the other

Dislike:

boring inactive feet
Women who keep their flip-flops on when they're laying in the grass(such a tease!)

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like either small and cute feet or big and sexy feet. Tho the small ones cannot have stubs for toes or looks stubby. The long ones can't let me see red and blue veins thru them. I love when they smell, but its gotta smell good, cuz its almost like more interaction with them. I too agree with all here who hate when its a pic of just them, and I especially hate when it involves crushing food, fruit, its just gross. I like to enjoy the feminine feet, im not ordering a fucking fruit salad. Tho I like when they are in less clothes, as I do also enjoy conventional sex, tho this fetish has been with me since age 5, and will stay. I think it excentuates the feet to have a sexy ass showing, as I love asses too and pussy. One thing tho, it would have bearing on me about if a girlfriends feet were pretty or not. The good thing is pretty girls almost always come with pretty feet.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps. when I say its gotta smell good, i mean i love them stinky. it adds such dimension
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love: fleshy soles, girls in flip flops, nice arches, nice slender feet but not skinny, dark nail polish, tan feet, sweaty feet

Hate: long skinny feet, long skinny toes, unkept toenails, orange soles, dirty feet, long second toe, overly strong smelling feet, long toenails, nyloned feet, hard dry heels, dry feet

[ October 27, 2007, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: solebrotha985 ]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

oh one thing I hate, hair on her toes. I love looking at good pictures, but i immediately turn away when I see a hair on a toe. This is because hair on anywhere other than head, eyebrows and lashes are manly, tho i don't mind the hair on a girls arms as long as its not noticeable.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Michaels:
oh one thing I hate, hair on her toes.

I totally agree here!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links