Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Masterbation? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Masterbation?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on average, 2-3 times per day... even more when i bring a hooker over to my house cuz watching the film afterwards make me keep draining and draining it til all i got is dry heavs

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least once a day. Maybe twice, it depends, if I have shit to do or not.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try at least once a day
Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been doing it once a day since my wife left out of town to visit her mother.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it as many times as I can. It gives me a high. I think the real question is how far can I squirt. LOL!!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once before bed and one "wildcard" during the day.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i get any girls views? how much times do they finger? i personally do it at least once per day, and lasts about an hour. i love to make myself REALLY wet and keep making myself go over the edge and bringing myself back then play with my inner thighs...i love it!!!!

so girls, can i have your input? - how do you do it?

Joanne
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once a day or every other day(to my candid videos). Sometimes I withhold for a few days to allow myself to get really horny. After several days of abstinence, I cum extra hard when I finally decide to squeeze one off again!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joanne:
can i get any girls views? how much times do they finger? i personally do it at least once per day, and lasts about an hour. i love to make myself REALLY wet and keep making myself go over the edge and bringing myself back then play with my inner thighs...i love it!!!!

so girls, can i have your input? - how do you do it?

Joanne
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Statistically, women do it as much as men. 95% of people masturbate, 5% of people lie about it.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waaaaay too much probably, but who cares? It sure beats blue balls and a hair-trigger temper from frustration.

I don't always need pics or movies playing in front of me, even though that's always cool. Sometimes I can just let the imagination start rolling and that'll do the trick.

And yes, a barefoot girl is 99% of the time in the pics I'm looking upon or in the fantasies I have running through my head. The other 1% of the time involves really skinny girls...don't know why, I've just always had a weakness for 'em, but they're usually barefoot too.

Here's a question sort of pertaining to the topic: When you're "going for it", is it all about the girl, or are you imagining yourself having sex with the girl?

Personally speaking, I almost never imagine myself having sex with the girl. I'll either get so enthralled with the girl and/or the predicament she's in, or I'll imagine myself as a sort of protagonist in the scenario...say a burglar that broke into the girl's house, the guy who's coming to sweep her off her feet, or the corrupt prison guard that's got her tied up or something...but I almost never jerk off while thinking about actual sex with the girl.

Anybody else think like this?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question started as does anyone masturbate more than once a week? I masturbate more than once a day. Majority of the time involves female feet. Also I do not need a video or picture to get me excited, I can use my imagination. Youtube has been a huge influence on my masturbation. Look up soles or celebrity soles and I'm set.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would as often as I could but I need to control myself as I end up breaking out with too much masturbation. =/
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If breaking out is defined as zits on your face then how does that happen? My face is clear and I wack it all the time.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atleast twice a day
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
If breaking out is defined as zits on your face then how does that happen? My face is clear and I wack it all the time.

I'm not sure, but it's believed to be linked. But when I read up on it, they say it's false. Yet I only break out when I wack it, so I'm sure it's linked in one way or another. Perhaps I lack a chemical or I'm difficient with something. Not sure.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links