Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Men's Health November 2007 E-Mail Question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Men's Health November 2007 E-Mail Question
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't the adolescence-testosterone thing for me. It came way earlier. Many researchers have speculated that foot fetishism can be rooted in being in a subserviant role to women early in life, such as spending time sitting at one's mother's feet. I grew up as the oldest son of a single mother who was also very domineering. I can remember fantasies of seeing things stepped on by women in heels from back when I was seven or so years old. For me, my fetish goes beyond simply seeing feet; it's more about the power of the woman to whom they belong. This likely comes from that "inferior" position I was in as a child. To experience that power, I need more, such as being at a woman's feet, seeing her step carelessly on things, or having her ask me to kiss or otherwise "service" them. Powerful feet need powerful shoes, too, so heels are important to me.
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
corrupt
Board Regular
Member # 16543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for corrupt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dunno..i remember being attracted to feet since as far back as i can remember ... like 3 or 4 yrs old and i remember being excited to see girls bare feet...i always thought it was something iwas born with...and i always was very secretive about it because i thought i was the only person in the world that liked feet. i only found out it was normal when the internet came around .
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KissesLadiesFeet:
It wasn't the adolescence-testosterone thing for me. It came way earlier. Many researchers have speculated that foot fetishism can be rooted in being in a subserviant role to women early in life, such as spending time sitting at one's mother's feet. I grew up as the oldest son of a single mother who was also very domineering. I can remember fantasies of seeing things stepped on by women in heels from back when I was seven or so years old. For me, my fetish goes beyond simply seeing feet; it's more about the power of the woman to whom they belong. This likely comes from that "inferior" position I was in as a child. To experience that power, I need more, such as being at a woman's feet, seeing her step carelessly on things, or having her ask me to kiss or otherwise "service" them. Powerful feet need powerful shoes, too, so heels are important to me.

It started for me exactly the same way. I can envision myself laying at mom's feet with them between my legs as a 2year old while she cared for my lil bro. It was very relxing. Obviously I can't remember that far back but I see remnants of said event happening now. Giving a woman a foot massage is not only sexual to me..it relaxes me. Calms my nerves. Even having them in my lap calms me down. I love foot jobs best when i'm worn out and she and I are just chilling on the couch. The sexualization of feet came later though.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links