Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where did your foot fetish originate from? I know, but I'm afraid and ashamed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where did your foot fetish originate from? I know, but I'm afraid and ashamed
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish started with asking to smell babysitters feet when I was five. Most of them thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes. My best foot fetish experience, was smelling the feet of a hot airline stewardess friend of my moms, when I was about seven. I asked her, and she said okay. She probably thought the same thing as the sitters.

I did tickle my two aunts feet when I was about twelve. It wasnt anything sexual, but I just did it. I dont have any sisters, and I never did anything to my mom's feet. My moms feet were never attractive, and it would have been too weird for me.

That's how my foot fetish started.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattyboy
Board Regular
Member # 28720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattyboy   Email mattyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine started when I was about 11, I was in care and it was my foster brothers wife's feet, I had such a crush on her, as you do at that age and she had the nicest feet I think I have ever seen I still think about them today.

No real family members tho

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most people developed their foot fetish through experiences with a family member, although those experiences are typically non-sexual.

In my case I dont really remember much from my childhood but I do remember being intoxicated by my aunt's feet. The funny thing is so many family members tell me that when I was a kid I used to touch women family members feet when they would come round our house.

I do however remember being at school and I had a teacher who would remove her shoes (casually when sitting at the desk) my heart would literally stop for those few seconds to glimpse the feet. I think that is the gist of my feet fetish development.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not a clue where my fetish really came from. I just know that I started to realize that I had one in my early teens. Like you, at times I was both afraid (of whether I was normal) and ashamed. But there was nothing I could do to stop it. Once the internet came along and I found that many other guys also loved feet- I felt totally relaxed and redeemed.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSweden
Board Regular
Member # 28804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrSweden   Email MrSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine started when I was young and I was under the table when my mom's female clients would come over to visit her. These women would always play with their slippers too.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont remember exactly where my foot fetish came from either, but I do remember talking to a friend one day and asking him what part of a girl he liked, he had no answer...thats when I said I like thier feet.........I was 5 years old and I remember that day like it was yesterday.
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was no moment of epiphany for me. I just always knew that I liked girls' feet. There were a couple of reinforcing influences (which I've discussed in previous, similar threads). Had nothing to do with family at all; well, OK, there were a couple of my female cousins whose feet were, lets say, inspiring. Once I was having erections that were generated by feet, I knew it was sexual. Never could find any shame in it and never worried about it being "normal". It was simply normal for me.

By all means, relax. You're OK; unusual, perhaps (aren't we all?), but you aren't as "out-there" as you may feel.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've liked feet from the start. My parents told me that at 18 months I used to play with my Aunt's feet. As a kid, 5 - 8 I used to touch my mother's feet. Again not as a sexual exp but in a premature kind of way.

I used to play 'games' with my girl cousins. They used to put their feet all over me. One of my cousins used to put her foot on my face and the other foot on my pants. This is at age 6, 7 years old. I think at 9 she stopped these games but I started with her younger sister and even 'came' one time on the couch when I was 12. Thats when all the shit ended with family - not that they knew but maturity kicked in....

Over the years this fetish has been developed and refined such that now I only like specific feet and certain things associated with toes.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was really weird.

When I reached puberty........ I could put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

When i was really really young, i had fantasies of building a tickling room and inviting all the girls in my class to get tickled. I couldnt work it out. It was weird. lol

then........ i had fantasies of smelling the apartus the girls has been using BARE FOOT in the gym..... i then started to explore the net at about 11 - 12 years old and found that i was hooked to pantyhose and when my aunt arrived...... FEET! lol

I went through a phase of smelling my aunts shoes, hose and socks.... to this day, i steal the opportunity and im 20 years old.

But even now..... the aspects of my foot fetish have been strengthened that much, im now obcessed with feet!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just by seeing women barefoot
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links